User Controls

When reminiscing about Totse, why doesn't anyone ever bring up the South Park ep was based on us?

I mean, isn't that fucking surreal? "Major Boobage" was based on jenkem (huffing feces even directly mentioned at the end of the episode). I brought this up on Zoklet once and a bunch of you faggots even denied the episode was a reference to jenkem. It's like nobody remembers, cares, or even believes it, even though it should be a huge thing that people bring up when talking about Totse. It's fucking weird.

EDIT: I'm on the knowyourmeme page for jenkem, and it was apparently referenced in other shows too, like American Dad. Why have you people never talked about this?

I remember when I brought this up on Zoklet, people's reasonings were, "Totse didn't invent jenkem! It was already a drug!". Ugh you fucking retards. Totse popularized it; the SP episode coming out as soon as the next season started. How the fuck can you be so obtuse? It actually annoys me how people denied it, like they can't even remember &T history lol.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    jenkem ruined my life, just been trying to disassociate myself from it for the last ten years is all.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I actually never made the connection
    Originally posted by aldra I actually never made the connection

In the original thread, we were all emailing the south park guys trying to get them to do an episode about it. When it finally came out it was huge at the time.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Enter I mean, isn't that fucking surreal? "Major Boobage" was based on jenkem (huffing feces even directly mentioned at the end of the episode). I brought this up on Zoklet once and a bunch of you faggots even denied the episode was a reference to jenkem. It's like nobody remembers, cares, or even believes it, even though it should be a huge thing that people bring up when talking about Totse. It's fucking weird.

EDIT: I'm on the knowyourmeme page for jenkem, and it was apparently referenced in other shows too, like American Dad. Why have you people never talked about this?

I remember when I brought this up on Zoklet, people's reasonings were, "Totse didn't invent jenkem! It was already a drug!". Ugh you fucking retards. Totse popularized it; the SP episode coming out as soon as the next season started. How the fuck can you be so obtuse? It actually annoys me how people denied it, like they can't even remember &T history lol.

Just because Totse has relevance to a few hundred people doesn't mean it was relevant to the rest of the world. The fact is the vast majority of living people have no idea it ever existed. So no...
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Just because Totse has relevance to a few hundred people doesn't mean it was relevant to the rest of the world. The fact is the vast majority of living people have no idea it ever existed. So no…

Are you actually fucking kidding me right? Google Jenkem. Google it. Look at Google Images. Pickwick is at the top of the fucking list. It came from totse.

How the fuck are you denying this? I'm actually angry.

Every fucking mainstream article about jenkem says it originates from Totse.

https://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/jenkem.asp
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/iexplorer/let-us-remember-the-greatest-internet-hoax-jenkem?utm_term=.edBR4z54Vm#.lv3BJ2zJWn
    http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jenkem

How the fuck are you actually denying this. Please tell me, Speedy Parker. I'm dying to know.
    Originally posted by Enter Are you actually fucking kidding me right? Google Jenkem. Google it. Look at Google Images. Pickwick is at the top of the fucking list. It came from totse.

How the fuck are you denying this? I'm actually angry.

If the truth upsets your world view I'm not responsible.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker If the truth upsets your world view I'm not responsible.

I edited my post, respond to it.
    Well, fuckhead?
    This is where we're at. There are users here who don't think totse brought jenkem into the mainstream.

A writer at buzzfeed knows more about totse than the users here. Let that fucking sink in.

You're an actual piece of shit, Speedy Parker. Someone should huff you.
    I'm chokin' on my own rage here
    mso8 Houston
    butthash, jack miller fox 30 news
    HTS highlight reel
    Major boobage came out before jenk happened dummy.
    Originally posted by Enter I edited my post, respond to it.

Well, if it was on Snopes and Buzzfeed I rest my case and thank you for proving my point.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    TBH jenkem was nothing compared to the scale of things that went viral these days.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by benny vader TBH jenkem was nothing compared to the scale of things that went viral these days.

There were news reports. There's an entire board on 420chan dedicated to it. It was pretty fucking big.
    Originally posted by HTS There were news reports. There's an entire board on 420chan dedicated to it. It was pretty fucking big.

Not as big as your knees.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Not as big as your knees.

I have bulky legs okay leave me alone or I will pop your skull like a balloon between my titanic knees.
    Originally posted by HTS I have bulky legs okay leave me alone or I will pop your skull like a balloon between my titanic knees.

Your fat ass could be a not get your fat knees that high with the aid of a Hoyer lift.
Jump to Top