User Controls

does anyone want to buy K2 (synthetic cannabis)

PM me for good deals
    doom Houston
    suck on my c0k faggot
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Becoming a spice dealer is a great idea. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Sploo is gonna take your $10 and invest it in more spice for himself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    How much for a kilo.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Charlie...

You've won!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel How much for a kilo.

It's more or less normal that vendors will offer 2 or 3 free samples to well known members within a certain geographic area. If you aren't offering free samples then gtfo.
    Originally posted by Issue313 It's more or less normal that vendors will offer 2 or 3 free samples to well known members within a certain geographic area. If you aren't offering free samples then gtfo.

roshambo has a sample
    i'll send one to scron (something squirrel)
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by lightray roshambo has a sample
    i'll send one to scron (something squirrel)

o ... something squirrel is scron.
    Originally posted by benny vader o … something squirrel is scron.

Was it not obvious? I feel like most people's alts are obvious. Not like anybody new is coming in to rustle the gene pool.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Was it not obvious? I feel like most people's alts are obvious. Not like anybody new is coming in to rustle the gene pool.

nope,

im not very good at remembering and identifying other peoples trait unless its flagrant, blatant, rampant and raging homosexuality.
    Hey, that's how I remember you!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You could just order the actual chemical and just spray your non-psychoactive "buds" yourself. The profit on this would probably end up being astronomical if you did it right.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Was it not obvious? I feel like most people's alts are obvious. Not like anybody new is coming in to rustle the gene pool.

I couldn’t tell since he’s not always ranting about triangles and shit
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by lightray 250

25 cents a gram? Yeah, go fuck yourself.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Anyone remember the spice that midnight sun used to sell for like $40 per oz?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Perhaps, do you sell in imperial units or metric?
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency Anyone remember the spice that midnight sun used to sell for like $40 per oz?

Yes, I used to cop ozs from him. Muffins too, back when he had that stuff called "Reptilian" with a picture of a liserd-like Barack Obama on the package.
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by WhiskeyPhoenix Yes, I used to cop ozs from him. Muffins too, back when he had that stuff called "Reptilian" with a picture of a liserd-like Barack Obama on the package.

I had tried to sell it to retarded spice junkies and they were upset it didnt smell good and were convinced it was bunk because it didnt smell like the shit they'd get from gas stations. Guy burned down a blunt to himself and had a a nice little spice freak out. Was laugh.
Jump to Top