User Controls

pot vs alcohol

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    which is better? I used to love weed but now I only occasionally smoke i definitely prefer alcohol these days but even then I've been cutting back a little bit. So what do you prefer and why? And if you drink whats your favorite drink? Mine's makers mark whiskey from kentucky, derpaddeeewww!

when i drink i feel like i'm going to die

i recently stayed up on meth for 3 nights and i felt at least 10 times better on that comedown than i did on my last hangover
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Alcohol do be goin' hard. Harder than weed I would say.
    Originally posted by greenplastic when i drink i feel like i'm going to die

i recently stayed up on meth for 3 nights and i felt at least 10 times better on that comedown than i did on my last hangover

lol that sucks. last time i smoked speed and was coming down I was also hungover. everything sucked until the beer store opened.

a couple days ago I woke up a lil hungover but luckily my neighbor hit me up that morning and a couple puffs I felt a lot better then went back to sleep
    Originally posted by RestStop Alcohol do be goin' hard. Harder than weed I would say.

what kind of liquor do you drink?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby what kind of liquor do you drink?

I rarely drink anymore but when I do it's almost always Budweiser. For hard alcohol I liked Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Any type of gold tequila, maker's mark, though my absolute favorite was Knob Creek. Also if you like beer Third Shift was pretty awesome if I remember correctly.
    Weed >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Booze

Like by a billion times. The only reason I drink is either if I'm with friends or my plug is out of town.
    Originally posted by RestStop I rarely drink anymore but when I do it's almost always Budweiser. For hard alcohol I liked Hennessy, Jack Daniels, Any type of gold tequila, maker's mark, though my absolute favorite was Knob Creek. Also if you like beer Third Shift was pretty awesome if I remember correctly.

thats cool i've never heard of third shift before
    https://my.mixtape.moe/sedvzt.m4a
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume https://my.mixtape.moe/sedvzt.m4a

tl/dr

anyways I also like micheladas AYE CABRONE talk about spicy hot beer farts hahahaha
    *runs away*

doom Houston
    i prefer to smoke, it relaxes me and nothing is stressful or annoying and i forget what im mad or upset about. and i can keep a grip on things and not stumble around like a dipshit
    mso8 Houston
    i liek alcohol but i hate myself sometimes when i drink too much, i used to get emotional when drunk.

weed is like whatever to me. i havent had it in forever though might give it a shot again

talking about shots, dope is pretty good lmao
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I have no reason to choose, as I often enjoy my high with a glass of wine. But if I could only have one, it would be weed.
    i always mix them
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Get drunk.
    Smoke a joint.
    Make a youtube vid of you puking.
    Profit!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    weed is like sega saturn alcohol is like ps1

weed is deed! derpadew!
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    If I have to chose, definitely pot. Alcohol is way more intoxicating than pot is; and therefore you are more likely to lose control over your mind, and as a result, your actions. With pot, you can at least have a good time, even when you sober up. With alcohol? Not so much.
    Weed is like playing Xtreme beach volleyball on the psp in public with no sunglasses

Alcohol is like having played rez with the dildo add-on and ddr all night only to wake up the next day realizing you tripped over the console and broke the memory card
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Alcohol is way more intoxicating than pot is

That's why I have preferred alcohol over marijuana.
    The experience was more intense and enjoyable.
    Weed alone in huge amounts and with video games though is such a better experience.
    weed is the harshest thing to smoke even out of a water bong
Jump to Top