User Controls

ATTN: Malice. Remember that game from the 90s, Worlds?

I'm currently playing VRChat, it's like I'm making history by playing the current version. It's exactly like Worlds only for VR. Fuck, I've been in it so long, it's so weird being unhooked from the matrix...

or am I?!
    Maybe this is the matrix and that’s the real world
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    maybe its a matrix within the matrix

Originally posted by NARCassist maybe its a matrix within the matrix

That’s literally what the movie was about
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That’s literally what the movie was about

wait was it

i thought it was just about a matrix
    No, everything you see where they’re “out” of the matrix, they are really still in the matrix the whole time. They don’t even realize it. Watch the movies again with this in mind and you’ll see what I mean.

Remember they said when the robots built the first matrix, it was a utopia and there was a high failure rate because no one believed it.

So then they made a second matrix that was mostly shit and like 99.9% of people accepted it because it was more realistic.

Well, for the last .1% of people who still couldn’t accept it and wanted desperately to “free” themselves, guess what. That’s what the third, even shittier matrix is for. Even those cynical fucks wouldn’t question such a crappy world. But it’s also fake.

Over several generations, the robots finally managed to create a perfect system with 100% acceptance rate.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws No, everything you see where they’re “out” of the matrix, they are really still in the matrix the whole time. They don’t even realize it. Watch the movies again with this in mind and you’ll see what I mean.

Remember they said when the robots built the first matrix, it was a utopia and there was a high failure rate because no one believed it.

So then they made a second matrix that was mostly shit and like 99.9% of people accepted it because it was more realistic.

Well, for the last .1% of people who still couldn’t accept it and wanted desperately to “free” themselves, guess what. That’s what the third, even shittier matrix is for. Even those cynical fucks wouldn’t question such a crappy world. But it’s also fake.

Over several generations, the robots finally managed to create a perfect system with 100% acceptance rate.

haha jesus, i never knew.

i've only seen the first matrix, but ive seen it a million times. tried to watch the second one but only got like halfway through.

http://matrix.wikia.com/wiki/Matrix_in_a_Matrix_theory

its just a theory tho
    Yeah the last two movies were no where near as good as the first
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    that was a banging chase scene in the second one tho

Jump to Top