User Controls

video of stupid noob running to mailbox on first of the month

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Lmfao
    mso8 Houston
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    dayum son!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Seems he would still be first on race day tho.
    I'm not finding this all that funny.

Yeah he's had something unpleasant happen to him and now he can't walk. really fucking funny.

Sure, he posts ''lmfao'' as if he's not bothered by shit like this. but how could someone not be? obviously that's simply the best attitude one could have about this type of thing in that type of situation.

You're a fucking douche.
    This is objectively funny, and so what if stupid noob wants to have a sense of humor about his disposition instead of living like a fuckin #victim
    Originally posted by Fox Paws This is objectively funny, and so what if stupid noob wants to have a sense of humor about his disposition instead of living like a fuckin #victim

he DOESN'T WANT THAT you fucking gay, moldy piece of LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery's unwashed foreskin.

he probably doesn't want it brought up at all for the purpose of making fun of him.
    How do you know what he wants? Have you considered that maybe you’re projecting?
    yea what are u his caretaker or something?
    He prefers “nurse practitioner”
    Originally posted by Fox Paws He prefers “nurse practitioner”

What happened to positive Raj lol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws What happened to positive Raj lol

ur right ur right i forgot about that.

that's Raj's dad watering a beautiful flower
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    How did stupid noob become a gimp? I’ve never heard this story.
    Originally posted by Malice How did stupid noob become a gimp? I’ve never heard this story.

his wife was really hungry despite just having a bang bang at two all you can eat buffets, and stupid noob accidentally spilled sauce on his foot.
    Originally posted by Malice How did stupid noob become a gimp? I’ve never heard this story.

The real story is that his wife used a strap on and then they had a tumble. The strap on pressed into his tailbone and caused nerve damage, so now he sometimes loses ability in his right leg, hence the cane.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Internet-Weed-Dude I'm not finding this all that funny.

Yeah he's had something unpleasant happen to him and now he can't walk. really fucking funny.

Sure, he posts ''lmfao'' as if he's not bothered by shit like this. but how could someone not be? obviously that's simply the best attitude one could have about this type of thing in that type of situation.

You're a fucking douche.

Shut the fuck up retard, you might have everyone else fooled, but I see what you are doing. Also, I walk fine now, I got it amputated and wear a prosthetic leg these days. This one cost over 10k just for the leg itself, and the one I am getting in a few weeks will cost even more. I can kick concrete pylons hard as fuck and not feel a thing. Even before the surgery I was able to walk it just hurt really bad.

Also, kill yourself faggot.

I stepped in a grain auger much like the one in my avatar picture, about 15.5 years ago. It mangled my right lower leg all to hell and left me crippled as fuck and in constant pain. I had to use a cane to get around most places where I had to walk more than a few feet. I tried to find doctors to cut it off for years and they all treated me like shit. About two years ago I got fed up with my life and started searching for a doctor again, and managed to find one willing to do it.

Originally posted by Fox Paws This is objectively funny, and so what if stupid noob wants to have a sense of humor about his disposition instead of living like a fuckin #victim

IWD is a perpetual victim, and probably IS projecting. Amputee jokes are fucking hilarious to me. I wasn't a big fan of the ribbing and shit before my surgery because I was in pain all the time, but now I don't give a fuck and make jokes about it myself. My quality of life has gone up dramatically. I went from super skelly mode at like 6 foot 150 lbs to roughly 200lbs and I work out and shit. Shits great.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I stepped in a grain auger

Lol quoted
    IWD hase been sending me degenerate PMs claiming he wants to be my friend, then when I reject him he sends me abuse. It's fucking pathetic. The guy's the definition of a victim.
Jump to Top