It's Friday!!

This is how I'm spending the special occasion

Lanny Bird of Courage
    gotta get down
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    only six more hours of lecture to sit through, then I can get down
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bump for plastic beer bottle.

Originally posted by Lanny only six more hours of lecture to sit through, then I can get down

what are u listening about
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny gotta get down

Party's here on the West side.
    fuc all my beers cans are empty and strewn around the room.. what happened
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by A College Professor what are u listening about

computational biology, it's actually pretty interesting it's just sitting on my ass for 6 hours with like a 10 minute break is kinda harsh.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Lanny computational biology, it's actually pretty interesting it's just sitting on my ass for 6 hours with like a 10 minute break is kinda harsh.

Goddamn that sounds boring as fuck babe. I'm so glad people with your type of quantitative brain exist to do all the boring stuff for us field operatives. Heil Hitler.
    Originally posted by Daily Goddamn that sounds boring as fuck babe. I'm so glad people with your type of quantitative brain exist to do all the boring stuff for us field operatives. Heil Hitler.

Lanny really does have an amazing brain. Add in her astonishing facility for quantitative biology. Sometimes you meet people and they'll have some plan for how they'll get rid of the jedis, and they might even have specifics - Lanny has numbers. Her room is a mess of maps, books, census data, blueprints. She has planned out the exact quantities of gas required by month and by camp, the number of buildings in each camp, the number of cattlecars, everything. She is a one man holocaust architect and she is all ready to put the plans into action.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 Lanny really does have an amazing brain. Add in her astonishing facility for quantitative biology. Sometimes you meet people and they'll have some plan for how they'll get rid of the jedis, and they might even have specifics - Lanny has numbers. Her room is a mess of maps, books, census data, blueprints. She has planned out the exact quantities of gas required by month and by camp, the number of buildings in each camp, the number of cattlecars, everything. She is a one man holocaust architect and she is all ready to put the plans into action.

Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume This is how I'm spending the special occasion

>Almost 0% THC pre-roll
    >Steel reserve
    >Thinks friday is a "special occasion"

Go be white trash somewhere else, faggot.
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume This is how I'm spending the special occasion

Don't know if it's been mentioned but it's good they switched to plastic.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet >Almost 0% THC pre-roll
    >Steel reserve
    >Thinks friday is a "special occasion"

Go be white trash somewhere else, faggot.

YOU JUST GOT TOLD BY THE ADMIN OF WWW.NEWTOTSE.COM !!!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't know if it's been mentioned but it's good they switched to plastic.

Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't know if it's been mentioned but it's good they switched to plastic.

how is that good. im not techinically a scientist but it dont take a genus to know that if WATER leeches estrogen chemicals out of plastic that probably a water/alcohol solution will probably leech more and other chems out of it too
    Originally posted by A College Professor how is that good. im not techinically a scientist but it dont take a genus to know that if WATER leeches estrogen chemicals out of plastic that probably a water/alcohol solution will probably leech more and other chems out of it too

Because a Wannabe Ghetto White Boy might feel the need to smash that bottle at a car or over someone's head or make a Wigger-Knife out of it by smashing the end of it on the ground.

They should make all beers plastic bottles.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet >Thinks friday is a "special occasion"

it is you racist faggot.

its chinks and gooks new year.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Because a Wannabe Ghetto White Boy might feel the need to smash that bottle at a car or over someone's head or make a Wigger-Knife out of it by smashing the end of it on the ground.

They should make all beers plastic bottles.

i disagree i think glass or stainless steel is best material for food or drink.

ideally everyone would own their own containers and food and drink would be sold by weight or volume and dispensed into w/e container you want. like beer growlers but for everything
    Originally posted by A College Professor i disagree i think glass or stainless steel is best material for food or drink.

ideally everyone would own their own containers and food and drink would be sold by weight or volume and dispensed into w/e container you want. like beer growlers but for everything

OK these are two different points.

Ideally to save on landfill and shit.. we should all have our own cups, like Starbucks sells those thermal coffee cups to go. so you pay to refill. wash it at home.

but, if things are going to be sold at the store for one-time use.. Plastic is idea. because now Plastic is being collected because in the past 10 years, recycled plastic has found many many applications. I'm seeing those homeless dudes (and some not homeless) grabbing both cans and plastic now.

So because it's potentially a deadly weapon to happen in the hands of a drunk person, All shelf beer to go, should be in plastic bottles. it's not in there long enough to matter. bottle water might shelf for years.. which is a concern, but bottle beer won't last but a few months chilled. warm it will turn to vinigar.
    i think a drunk bro is typically a chill if not the quintessential ( not that I know what word that means ) temporary-dipshit.

personally i wont buy beer in a plastic container . luckily it only seems to be low end 40oz that it is catching on with so far.

if a guy uses his bottle as a weapon arrest him you know what i mean

personally i feel kinda shafted when we gettin drinks and they bring out beers and mix drinks in a plastic cup . that shit is offensive fam
    if not the quintessential ( not that I know what word that means )

Catchphrase?

Jump to Top