User Controls

meth smell/taste

won't go away after days. fucking nasty shit. i feel like its stuck in my nose and throat or something
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Must be cut with something shitty. No joke it never happens to me.
    Originally posted by RestStop Must be cut with something shitty. No joke it never happens to me.

i think it only happens when you smoke it. i mean the drip from snorting is gross too but not like this, and it's gone after like 10 minutes. but that feeling and taste of the vapors going down your throat...ugh
    HTS highlight reel
    Idk man, never had that problem. Love the taste when I smoke but it always goes away after a while.

Your brain is fukked m8.
    what seriously, you guys don't get this? i know it's not a nasty cut because it's happened across different batches from different sources spaced out by time and location. maybe i'm just generally healthier than you guys normally so it grosses me out more. idk. like the scent of vodka and leftover food sitting out makes me a little nauseous but not you so maybe its just tolerable. but yea my brain is a little fucked right now, since while doing meth it is a REQUIREMENT to modulate your emotional state at all time with benzos, opiates, and weed, a meth binge just ends up being a polydrug binge and i have mild issues with both opiate and benzo use which i've now stopped so basically i want 2 die right now

just taking Crouton and smoking kief until i feel i can leave the house
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    nah i don't have that problem. I only taste it while i'm smoking but it goes away almost immediately especially after a sip of brew / water. Personally i like the taste.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I don't really have a sense of smell. I was born that way. I can still smell things but it's like probably 25% of what a normal person would. Probably why it's never bothered me snorting.
    Gun Lover Yung Blood
    Freebase amphetamine fucking reeks
    Please stop killing yourselves with meth. All drugs are dirty.. including most Rx.. I agree.. but if you have ADD or ADHD etc.. go get ritilin
    .. if you need to get a jolt on.. get Coffee or Strong Tea or Vitamin B drinks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Please stop killing yourselves with meth. All drugs are dirty.. including most Rx.. I agree.. but if you have ADD or ADHD etc.. go get ritilin

I know what you're thinking...what does this have to do with Mike Pence?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Please stop killing yourselves with meth. All drugs are dirty.. including most Rx.. I agree.. but if you have ADD or ADHD etc.. go get ritilin

What? Are you insinuating meth is bad for me?
    Meth is alright if you don't do it all the time. in fact sometimes when I do meth and when coming down have a couple brews and a hamburger I actually feel more positive and light hearted than if I hadn't done anything. true story
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Meth is alright if you don't do it all the time. in fact sometimes when I do meth and when coming down have a couple brews and a hamburger I actually feel more positive and light hearted than if I hadn't done anything. true story

Agreed. I've never really had these hellish comedowns people like to talk about. Being up for a few days and then downing is no where near the same as being up for a few days sober it's literally a different kind of tired. I don't know maybe it's an after glow typw of thing.
    Originally posted by RestStop Agreed. I've never really had these hellish comedowns people like to talk about. Being up for a few days and then downing is no where near the same as being up for a few days sober it's literally a different kind of tired. I don't know maybe it's an after glow typw of thing.

definitely an after glow deal. I will feel a little tense while coming down but It can be reversed pretty easily for me at least compared to shit like coke/ crack
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    OP is burning up the dope.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Just leave space between your lips and the stem and suck in like half air / half vapor, and don't breathe through your nose. I've smoked burnt ass shit like that and can't taste a thing .
    Originally posted by greenplastic what seriously, you guys don't get this? i know it's not a nasty cut because it's happened across different batches from different sources spaced out by time and location. maybe i'm just generally healthier than you guys normally so it grosses me out more. idk. like the scent of vodka and leftover food sitting out makes me a little nauseous but not you so maybe its just tolerable. but yea my brain is a little fucked right now, since while doing meth it is a REQUIREMENT to modulate your emotional state at all time with benzos, opiates, and weed, a meth binge just ends up being a polydrug binge and i have mild issues with both opiate and benzo use which i've now stopped so basically i want 2 die right now

just taking Crouton and smoking kief until i feel i can leave the house

not trying to be a dick, but you could be a hypochondriac. What you're describing sounds like how I am with smoking cigs or smelling gasoline fumes, cleaning product smells. like maybe its your body subconsioucly making you feel guilt for smoking it. Some people have the guilt some don't. my gf smokes cigs but does so in private, i smoke a cig occasionally and I feel like shit for days afterwards as well and I don't think its because I'm less healthy than her, I probably am a lot more in shape than she is.

different peoples bodies/minds are different.
    its prolly just you're smart and your body /mind is telling you something, just like you've mentioned you know how bad alcohol is for you (it is I just tolerate it more than some). Everyone is different, to each their own.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're probably burning it. Lol

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby its prolly just you're smart and your body /mind is telling you something, just like you've mentioned you know how bad alcohol is for you (it is I just tolerate it more than some). Everyone is different, to each their own.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/20855
Jump to Top