User Controls

i'm an alcoholic. :(

ive had like... 2 sprites and a fanta today already. got another fanta gettin' cold for me in the freezer right now.

this shit is addicting. sure, it's not actually alcohol, but it might as well be. the sugar's awful for me. i'm considering going to AA.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    You're probably just addicted to sugar fam.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by RestStop You're probably just addicted to dick fam.

Fixed.
    i was meant to be at the gym right now. would've meant i stuck to my schedule for the entire week. but... instead i'm at home drinking a fanta. -_-
    You're going to give yourself diabetes.
    Gun Lover Yung Blood
    Gross.
    I have been cross fading every day
    Three beers and like two grams of weed per day and that's just taking it lightly.
    I keep fading in and out of consciousness falling asleep for hours then waking up.

Hey OP here's a pic of Chad and Stacy to cheer you up.
    Ooh, since making this thread I've cut down to just cordial and water. Don't worry, past Enter! You got over your addiction.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I have been cross fading every day
    Three beers and like two grams of weed per day and that's just taking it lightly.
    I keep fading in and out of consciousness falling asleep for hours then waking up.

don't ever try heroin then, it'll likely kill ya.

If you worked harder in the gym you'd be able to play with teddy bears and still fuck hotties, just like The Golden One.

You do go to the gym, r-right?
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    I think going to AA is a great idea. Tell them all about how many sodas you drink a day. Hopefully they'll beat the piss out of you in the parking lot for being a faggot
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I think going to AA is a great idea. Tell them all about how many sodas you drink a day. Hopefully they'll beat the piss out of you in the parking lot for being a faggot

Lol I wish he would actually do this.

I’m sure there’s a sugar AA just like there’s a Food AA.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by MAL Lol I wish he would actually do this.

I’m sure there’s a sugar AA just like there’s a Food AA.

I just Googled it and there really is a Sugarholics Anonymous.
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I just Googled it and there really is a Sugarholics Anonymous.

I’m frightened to see anyone smile in that share circle.
Jump to Top