User Controls

FUCK tinybltc

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    New chat is tinychat.com/freedomchat2020

Panthrax is an inept admin and allowed apricot to ruin the room. this is the new troublefree NIS/retardchat room

literally no one likes this obese, ginger, balding weed adicted deadbeat dad.
    apric0t Houston
    I havent said more than 10 sentences to you in the past week and you've been literally obsessed with talking shit about me to anyone and everyone that comes in. You close the videos constantly then whine and act like a victim when it happens to you. You were even so hard up for people to hate me that you came in as meeesh and had a conversation WITH YOURSELF about me when it was just us. You have finally gotten your response from me kid, now get some sleep and log out for a little bit. Holy shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by apric0t I havent said more than 10 sentences to you in the past 2 weeks and you've been literally obsessed with talking shit about me to anyone and everyone that comes in. You close the videos constantly then whine and act like a victim when it happens to you. You were even so hard up for people to hate me that you came in as meeesh and had a conversation WITH YOURSELF about me when it was just us. You have finally gotten your response from me kid, now get some sleep and log out for a little bit. Holy shit.

Lmfao pwned.
    Originally posted by apric0t I havent said more than 10 sentences to you in the past week and you've been literally obsessed with talking shit about me to anyone and everyone that comes in. You close the videos constantly then whine and act like a victim when it happens to you. You were even so hard up for people to hate me that you came in as meeesh and had a conversation WITH YOURSELF about me when it was just us. You have finally gotten your response from me kid, now get some sleep and log out for a little bit. Holy shit.

wrong
    you banned enter, mash, and totse2k1 . some of them multiple times because they wanted to talk to me. literally no one in the room wants to talk to you. congrats on splitting the community you stupid fat balding faggot. also i want to congratulate you on abandoning your son to focus on smoking marihuana extracts.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor you banned enter, mash, and totse2k1 . some of them multiple times because they wanted to talk to me. literally no one in the room wants to talk to you. congrats on splitting the community you stupid fat balding faggot. also i want to congratulate you on abandoning your son to focus on smoking marihuana extracts.

Waaaaaaaaaaaah
    apric0t Houston
    Never banned Mash. Not the real mash. Have him come here and say it, or prove it. I see me trying to play a video twice before settling for my troll in that pic, and then you whining. Appreciate the evidence.
    literally no one likes you here . what do you have to say about the other people you banned? NO ONE fucking likes you and you banned them for talking to me as a way of spiting me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Snoob?

Is that really you?

Standing up for APE?

Budding up with JILL on the forum?

Jesus fuck. Ahahaha hahahaha. My in heaven.

What an esteemed clump of members.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and yes you banned mash , if he wasnt so fucked up on drugs i would be confident he could confirm it, but im not sure now. i have screenshots of half of the bullshit you pulled but theres no reason for me to post it anymore.

everyone that matters already knows your a piece of shit
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's not a fucking mystery. There are 2 groups left on TC. The drinking happy funLords, and the CringePot attention seeking ShitLords. Decide for yourself where you fit in. If you aren't there, than chime not. This site is no different.

AAAAAPPPEE get your Mexican ex gf to pack my bong please btw. Thanks m 8
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by A College Professor and yes you banned mash , if he wasnt so fucked up on drugs i would be confident he could confirm it, but im not sure now. i have screenshots of half of the bullshit you pulled but theres no reason for me to post it anymore.

everyone that matters already knows your a piece of shit

convenient

we're all pieces of shit

get over yourself

look im mq
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "I need to be relevant by doing disruptive things"

-Ape 2018

"I don't like when Panny and mQ and Luigi get drunk together because I don't fit in."

-Ape 2018

"I KNOW! ILL BET I CAN GAIN SNOOBS RESPECT IF I ACT EDGY AND BE CONTRARIAN!"

-Ape 2018

:)

Originally posted by mmQ Snoob?

Is that really you?

Standing up for APE?

Budding up with JILL on the forum?

Jesus fuck. Ahahaha hahahaha. My in heaven.

What an esteemed clump of members.

I'll pick anyone's side over him.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob I'll pick anyone's side over him.

I should hope so. Guy used to be decent. Now this hanging on to a semblance of relevancy is remarkable.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I'll pick anyone's side over him.

no one gives a flying fuck what you would think or chose. you literally threw yourself into a "terrible accident" to get SSDI. if anyone here actually gave a flying fuck about you they would report your scam and have you sent to prison
    Originally posted by A College Professor no one gives a flying fuck what you would think or chose. you literally threw yourself into a "terrible accident" to get SSDI. if anyone here actually gave a flying fuck about you they would report your scam and have you sent to prison

So much for being positive huh? Lmfao
    Originally posted by stupid noob So much for being positive huh? Lmfao

not sure who stole my stolen panthrax acct but...

literally no one likes you or your stolen acct. you want me to be positive? i can do that :)
    I want you to kill yourself.
    if u do or dont post in my threads ever again i dont give a fuck. you are a voluntarily peg legged cuck. fuck off from my threads and you can be free. otherwise prepare to eat shit you cocksucker..
Jump to Top