User Controls

Which of these people would you like to grab lunch with

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Winston Churchill. No question.

Lol @ trump's projected kills though.

FACEBOOK.COM/OCCUPYDEMOCRATS
    All of em.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    100 million to 250 million is an incredibly imprecise range. That kind of margin of error makes me wonder why they bothered carrying out the decimal place on only the unverifiable figures.
    Originally posted by Ajax 100 million to 250 million is an incredibly imprecise range. That kind of margin of error makes me wonder why they bothered carrying out the decimal place on only the unverifiable figures.

You don't need to waste cognitive calories wondering about why they bothered carrying out the decimal place on only unverifiable figures. A jedi made this image.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily You don't need to waste cognitive calories wondering about why they bothered carrying out the decimal place on only unverifiable figures. A jedi made this image.

FDR was a jedi.
    Also Trump hardcore supports Israel.
    Trump's descendants are literally jedis.
    Originally posted by Daily Trump's descendants are literally jedis.

Same with Putin. It's really common that whenever someone has any success and the jedis can't destroy them they use marriage to bring them into the tribe.

Not all of them are jedis though. Don Jr's wife was reported as jedi, but she wasn't really. It even fooled the Israeli MSM, and jedis are obsessive about knowing who is jedi and who isn't.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Issue313 Same with Putin. It's really common that whenever someone has any success and the jedis can't destroy them they use marriage to bring them into the tribe.

Not all of them are jedis though. Don Jr's wife was reported as jedi, but she wasn't really. It even fooled the Israeli MSM, and jedis are obsessive about knowing who is jedi and who isn't.

It's interesting how, relative to the West, Russian youths are not on board with the leftist worldview. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that a large portion of Russian media is state-owned, and not compromised by free market (jedi) ideologues. It seems to me that Putin has restrained the Russian jedis to oligarchal positions and made a trade-off between economic inequality and social degeneracy. Not to mention, Russia has experienced the extremes of leftist ideologies, so are not naive like the Westerners who lap up the streamlined Talmudic ideas that Moses Hess inadvertently influenced Marx and Engels with.
    Originally posted by Daily It's interesting how, relative to the West, Russian youths are not on board with the leftist worldview. I suppose it has something to do with the fact that a large portion of Russian media is state-owned, and not compromised by free market (jedi) ideologues.

Yes, it's because they are insulated from western media. Not to sound like a conspiracy tard, but TV is hugely influential in forming people's worldview. People have always absorbed their beliefs from stories, and the jedi media is always feeding us bullshit tropes in their television shows and movies.
    Donald Trump, I could learn the most from him. Most of the other people's ideas would be dated and not work in today's society.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Daily You don't need to waste cognitive calories wondering about why they bothered carrying out the decimal place on only unverifiable figures. A jedi made this image.

Luckily I regenerate cognitive calories at 4x the speed of your average nigga.
    Churchill, because even though he's by far the worst person there he loved to drink and probably had all sorts of stories.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Hitler, Mao, Putin and Assad

Speaking of, holy shit how did they calculate the last two's kill rates
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 FACEBOOK.COM/OCCUPYDEMOCRATS

oh. lol.
    Originally posted by Enter Donald Trump, I could learn the most from him. Most of the other people's ideas would be dated and not work in today's society.

The world is the way it is precisely because the majority of its leaders haven't learned from the past.

Donald Trump's philosophy is more or less 'buy low, sell high, fuck everyone'
    How do we take down the jedis?
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume How do we take down the jedis?

Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume How do we take down the jedis?

If we're jedi posting Stalin would be interesting to talk to. He was a goyim, Georgian, but self-identified as a jedi, hung around with jedis (the top Soviets were all jedis), and had three jedi wives. He bragged that in the Soviet Union antisemitism was a capital crime. A real good goyim.

But after WW2 he seemed to turn against jedis. I really don't follow, but I think the jedis killed him, that was what "The Doctors Plot" was. After he died the Goyish Russians took over the Soviet Union, and the jedi hold on power was broken, something the jedis still hate Russians for.

Anyway I bet Stalin could really redpill you on the JQ if you talked to him.
Jump to Top