User Controls

2-FA or 4-FA

RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's better?
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Pretty sure 4-FA is better, although I've never tried 2-FA. I remember it made me really depressed after it wore off and I needed a pretty high dose. I don't think I liked it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Recommend a stim to me.
    2-FA is better for work. 4-FA is better for play.

4-FA is probably the only stim I'd want to do again.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Play is my work, though. I might have to mix them.
    I found it really tedious to get work done on 4-FA. It's more dopaminergic feeling. A little bit like MDMA.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Serotonergic.

Dopa is the stuff that gets shit done. Thanks for the info. 2-FA it is. Maybe just normal crank.
    4-FA is more dopaminergic than it's counterparts iirc.

Good luck nigga
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I liked 4-FA but I agree that it wasn't very good for work. I remember taking it with some Crouton (not much but I had no tolerance) and rolling around in my bed feeling how soft and warm my sheets were lol. My heart rate and blood pressure was all over the place though, although I think I'm a bit more sensitive to that to start with.
    On the contrary, I have a heart condition and found 4-fa to be one of the easiest stims on my heart. Even better than caffeine in that regard.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Lanny I liked 4-FA but I agree that it wasn't very good for work. I remember taking it with some Crouton (not much but I had no tolerance) and rolling around in my bed feeling how soft and warm my sheets were lol. My heart rate and blood pressure was all over the place though, although I think I'm a bit more sensitive to that to start with.

It's because you are FAT.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Fatty fat 4x4 can't fit through the bathroom door.
    Says the pigmy gorilla.
    4-fat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice Says the pigmy gorilla.

I'm 6'1.... 235lbs now. I'd molest you. Hard.
    That isn’t so big. I am a giant slayer. It took every last person at the psych ward to pin me down.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    They both weak af.
    Originally posted by Malice That isn’t so big. I am a giant slayer. It took every last person at the psych ward to pin me down.

Are you bragging about being institutionalized?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Are you bragging about being institutionalized?

He's trying.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Are you bragging about being institutionalized?

if youve been schooled, youved been institutionalized.
Jump to Top