User Controls

Illegal drugs as a source of precursor

In this current climate getting things like mdp2p, p2p, LSA AND opiate precursors are hard to get in large quantity, and they have a wide variety of uses.

Most places that produce research chemicals can get large amounts of these substances but they make legal drugs out of them to avoid 'breaking any laws'. This also fuels scarcity.

I'm thinking maybe there's a way you can take something you can get bulk for cheap, break it down into its basic form and work it back up into something valuable.

Some ideas?, Cocaine analogs

Cheap opiates turned into fentanyl or even stronger versions.

LSD or mescaline from research chemicals.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    where i live i can get all these chemicals you coveted for ease and cheap the question is if it will still be economically viable once i ship it your there.
    Gun Lover Yung Blood
    You can buy unwatched precursors that are 2 easy steps from mescaline.

Dihydrocodeine is OTC in parts of the UK, and it's 2 rxns away from hydromorphone in excellent yield. If you wanted to go from regular codeine to HM, that 1st step hydrogenation can be annoying and flammable. Whereas the remaining two steps are nice, quantitative solution phase chemistry.
    You could buy 1p-LSD and hydrolyze it into LSD. Completely fucking useless since it's a prodrug to LSD, but you can wear goggles and a labcoat while you do it to impress your friends.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You could buy 1p-LSD and hydrolyze it into LSD. Completely fucking useless since it's a prodrug to LSD, but you can wear goggles and a labcoat while you do it to impress your friends.

Let's be fair, he doesn't have any friends.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by stupid noob Let's be fair, he doesn't have any friends.

used to have before he came out in gogles and lab coats.
Jump to Top