User Controls

how to free yourself by learning to think for yourself

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    wow, I felt like you just literally read my mind 5 seconds ago...
    dare to not drink the soy, red pilled boy? ;)

anyways all jokes aside this thread has potential, I'd be willin to spit ball if you throw the first one. Everday even if I move a step backwards I'm still always looking at where I want to be. Just a few minutes ago I just finished 30 min of dumbbell sets even though I didn't want to but I did it anyways because at least I won't be like ape and will actually have my gf attracted to me and will feel better physically.

Before that (ive heard you should eat after working out) I made a steak and ate some shrimp scampi.

But the thing is theres nothing wrong with getting called out for the stupid shit you do, its all about learning from that. And bettering yourself.

EXAMPLE: when i went to the store this evening to go get some of the basics my neighbor was walking on the other side of the street and i was like "sup man" and he came over and told me how he quit his job because they manager was a total tosser, so tomorrow I'm going to the job and acting all nonchalant like I don't know what happened and get a second job and work it only for a few days or until it meets my needs and then quit. Who cares this is my world not theirs.

Dare to take the black pill fam?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I went to the Chinese buffet tonight and had several heaping plates, then I got one more final final HEAPING HEAPING plate and slid it into a plastic sack I had brought along for that very reason. Basically 2-4-1 buffet, and i got no rebukes. My brain cells increased, and everyone was the wiser for my actions. It's important to do this stuff as often as possible.

Dare to take the egg drop pill, family?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ I went to the Chinese buffet tonight and had several heaping plates, then I got one more final final HEAPING HEAPING plate and slid it into a plastic sack I had brought along for that very reason. Basically 2-4-1 buffet, and i got no rebukes. My brain cells increased, and everyone was the wiser for my actions. It's important to do this stuff as often as possible.

Dare to take the egg drop pill, family?

You are literally amberlynn reid except a guy and slightly more intelligent.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You are literally amberlynn reid except a guy and slightly more intelligent.

Thanks babe.
    Originally posted by mmQ Thanks babe.

Please die?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Please die?

Anything for you my sweets.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    mmQ reminds me of 21 Savage only not black or dumb.
    Originally posted by mmQ Anything for you my sweets.

thank you chicken
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RestStop mmQ reminds me of 21 Savage only not black or dumb.

I'm too dumb to know who 21 Savage is.
Jump to Top