User Controls

Come hang out in the trash with me!

Just realized trash threads don't appear under "latest threads" so nobody will know this exists. Le secret fred!!!
    Honk
    I wonder how long I can post in this thread before someone else discovers it and posts here as well?
    Honkity, honkity, honkity!
    WHO WILL BE THE LUCKY FIRST USER TO DISCOVER THIS THREAD AND POST IN IT?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I've read all the trash threads several times, including this one. I know when they appear, when they get posted in, and when they get stale.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Fag
    Like this thread.. I've read it seven times already.
    Hey. Sup. How are thinngs.
    Lol how'd you guys (LSD and Actor) find this thread?

-SpectraL, I remember back on Cocklet when you said you literally do read every post on the site; I guess this proves it.
    Originally posted by Enter -SpectraL, I remember back on Cocklet when you said you literally do read every post on the site; I guess this proves it.

Not really. I have to monitor Lanny closely anyways. That way, I can factually state I am following the plot.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Not really. I have to monitor Lanny closely anyways. That way, I can factually state I am following the plot.

You've lost the plot, mate.
    Originally posted by Enter You've lost the plot, mate.

Not at all. I have the ENTIRE plot, from start to finish. Right here and now.

*points to head*
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Enter Lol how'd you guys (LSD and Actor) find this thread?

-SpectraL, I remember back on Cocklet when you said you literally do read every post on the site; I guess this proves it.

I check The Mongolvoid every so often. Usually to see what faggot got banned this time.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I check The Mongolvoid every so often. Usually to see what faggot got banned this time.

Well welcome to my secret thread. There's refreshments on the counter there, just don't drink the starbucks in the fridge -- that's mine.
    Originally posted by Enter Lol how'd you guys (LSD and Actor) find this thread?

Just by chance checked mongolvoid. Not often but sometimes I do.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Just by chance checked mongolvoid. Not often but sometimes I do.

Well welcome to the comfiest thread on the site.

Lanny can't get us here.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lanny can't get us here.

He don't even know we're here. It's the secret cool kid's club. Enter, Spectral, Actor and LSD. None of those other fucking faggots to ruin things.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top