User Controls

The black keys

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Does anyone here find it interesting that the black keys were a popular "indie" band then became a mainstream band , then they are nothing now?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    No. I used to sell Adderall to somebody in high school who thought they were the future. Jack White was his idol and the the Black Keys were modern blues poetry. After high school he enrolled at a local liberal arts school for music theory. He failed out because he lacked an appreciation for baroque and then he moved to Tennessee, where he became a sales associate for Guitar Center. He thought that'd be a notch on his resume, and he took an internship through the local community college as an audio engineer. Instead of earning $40,000 a year mixing tracks for musicians he works for free, setting the stage at dive bars and being creative on Twitter.

The Black Keys were never special. They enjoyed a few years of fame and they were lucky to have it.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Their cover of she said she said was dope
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    No. I used to sell Adderall to somebody in high school who thought they were the future. Jack White was his idol and the the Black Keys were modern blues poetry. After high school he enrolled at a local liberal arts school for music theory. He failed out because he lacked an appreciation for baroque and then he moved to Tennessee, where he became a sales associate for Guitar Center. He thought that'd be a notch on his resume, and he took an internship through the local community college as an audio engineer. Instead of earning $40,000 a year mixing tracks for musicians he works for free, setting the stage at dive bars and being creative on Twitter.

The Black Keys were never special. They enjoyed a few years of fame and they were lucky to have it.

wow you sound like my favorite little princess, I bet you have a dick piercing as well you edgelord.
    no, the black keys fucking suck and were one of those "indie" radio bands that are popular because college students think they have a deep understanding of music
Jump to Top