User Controls

What (now dead) historical figure would you want to be friends with?

For me, Ted Bundy. I would fucking prove to everyone that he wasn't a "sociopath" and that there's actually no such thing as a sociopath. It's a made up buzz word by liberal psychologist faggots who need a scientific explanation for someone who would DARE to kill whores and not feel bad about it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Jesus I suppose. I know a lot of people here don't believe in him but I mean it would be pretty lit to be like "Nah brahs. No need for beer money tonight. My nigga can walk on water and shit. Pretty sure he can hook it up with some brews once we get in the club".

Easy question.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Mark Twain because he knew how to live.
    Julian Assange
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Julian Assange

He's still alive you fat knee'd fag.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wanna blaze Jesus.
    Pass the blunt with Benjamin Frankin.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Metaphysist
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by stupid noob Metaphysist

Dead but he was more hysterical than historical.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I changed my mind. Mansa Musa.
    Originally posted by RestStop I changed my mind. Mansa Musa.

So just to be clear you want to be friends with a nigger.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    actually i'm not sure who the biggest slut in history was. but whoever it was, them.

Originally posted by Speedy Parker you fat knee'd fag.

What is that even supposed to mean?

anyways no he's not everything you have seen of him was done witht technology that can mimic the appearance of someone and make it appear they saying something they didn't.
    Check out deep fakes, such tech is already available to the masses the cabal has much more refined software.

Assange was atraxed long ago wikileaks is a cia/mossad op
    HTS highlight reel
    Phryne. Every sexy lady needs an ugly friend.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker So just to be clear you want to be friends with a nigger.

He was the wealthiest guy of all time. I'm sure something could be learned from him.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick Pass the blunt with Benjamin Frankin.

I was gonna say that, he seems really fascinating. But I guess I'll go with bill hicks and then the 4 of us can pass the blunt
    Originally posted by NARCassist actually i'm not sure who the biggest slut in history was. but whoever it was, them.

That would be Jill.
    Originally posted by RestStop He was the wealthiest guy of all time. I'm sure something could be learned from him.

Like how to be nigger.
Jump to Top