User Controls

Remember How Weed Smoker Was A Try-Hard Queer?

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    He's a mexican who eats a lot to the point that he is pudgy and smokes a lot of weed. He believes he is black, though. He speaks like an Atlanta ghetto gangster and he imagines himself as one, in his mind. He spends his free time smoking weed and trying to troll people on the internet. Ole weed smoker.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sure do. Back on zoklet I made a thread asking if anyone is in the austin area and he sent me his number. We spoke on the phone once and would text. He trolled me and told me his name was Lester which I thought was kinda odd but didn't think too much about it. I asked him to send me a picture of him because I was curious as to what he looked like and he sent me a picture and he looked heavily hispanic and chubby with a shaved head.. Because he told me his name was Lester I was expecting to see a picture of whyte guy.

I text him back "lol ur mexican?" and he told me to delete his number and never text him again. I tried to get him to meet up with me for shrimp scampi but he stood me up.. whimpy wimpy whimpers... =( He did invite me to do bath salts with him once but I was busy.

But now he lives in corpus and works an office job and is doing really well for himself.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure do. Back on zoklet I made a thread asking if anyone is in the austin area and we spoke on the phone once and would text. He trolled me and told me his name was Lester which I thought was kinda odd but didn't think too much about it. I asked him to send me a picture of him because I was curious as to what he looked like and he sent me a picture and he looked heavily hispanic and chubby with a shaved head.. Because he told me his name was Lester I was expecting to see a picture of whyte guy.

I text him back "lol ur mexican?" and he told me to delete his number and never text him again. I tried to get him to meet up with me for shrimp scampi but he stood me up.. whimpy wimpy whimpers… =(

Bill Krozby, you're leaving out gaping holes in your story. About how he asked to suck you off?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grimace Bill Krozby, you're leaving out gaping holes in your story. About how he asked to suck you off?

Meh.. I figured it went with out saying and he's just going to deny it. Plus I'm sure he was just trollin
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grimace He's a mexican who eats a lot to the point that he is pudgy and smokes a lot of weed. He believes he is black, though. He speaks like an Atlanta ghetto gangster and he imagines himself as one, in his mind. He spends his free time smoking weed and trying to troll people on the internet. Ole weed smoker.

You're both fatter than weed smoker and try much harder to be cool online :(
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH You're both fatter than weed smoker and try much harder to be cool online :(

You're weed smoker.
    Originally posted by Grimace You're weed smoker.

Prove it Grimace.
    One day I will have surgery to become black and I will move to Atlanta. It is at that point that I will MURDER Grimace for this disrespect.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by Grimace He's a mexican who eats a lot to the point that he is pudgy and smokes a lot of weed. He believes he is black, though. He speaks like an Atlanta ghetto gangster and he imagines himself as one, in his mind. He spends his free time smoking weed and trying to troll people on the internet. Ole weed smoker.

MAAAAAARCO
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Prove it Grimace.

Come see me in the cut.
    Originally posted by Grimace Come see me in the cut.

See my above post. Your days are numbered.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH See my above post. Your days are numbered.

Your skin may be black, but I can always sniff out a beaner. You're a beaner. Always was, always will be.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH See my above post. Your days are numbered.

Shut up, couch nigger.
    Originally posted by Grimace Your skin may be black, but I can always sniff out a beaner. You're a beaner. Always was, always will be.

You are WHITE.
    Originally posted by mashlehash Shut up, couch nigger.

I don't wanna hear another peep out of you, crazy ass NEET!
    White people are deprecated!
    If you're not jedi and rich, get your white ass gone! The internet is your last stronghold. You're not allowed to have pride at all and we are all tired of your shit.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH If you're not jedi and rich, get your white ass gone! The internet is your last stronghold. You're not allowed to have pride at all and we are all tired of your shit.

Be quiet. How embarrassing!
    Originally posted by Grimace Be quiet. How embarrassing!

YOU embarassing! Your best friend in this world is a man in a penis beanie who is depressed and also finnessed you for $60.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH If you're not jedi and rich, get your white ass gone! The internet is your last stronghold. You're not allowed to have pride at all and we are all tired of your shit.

Nigga fuck your nose
Jump to Top