User Controls

lol, everything I learned about women from the internet has been wrong.

Fucking hell, I wish I had the magical power to make the PUA faggots who gave me advice to materialize in front of me so I could beat the shit out of them, and then rape them.

"Girls don't like nice guys!"

Yes they do. They just don't like beta fucking faggot nice guys. You left that first part out, retards.

I've been mean to women so long it's become my natural instinct, and that's what's driven them away.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Enter, I need to ask this...

When was the last time you got laid?
    HTS highlight reel
    Now he gets it...
    Originally posted by Grimace Enter, I need to ask this…

When was the last time you got laid?

Laid? Two years ago, with my girlfriend at the time.

But in fiji I got (paid) handjobs from massage parlors lol.
    Two years of no poon. Describe the personality of your last girlfriend, please.
    Originally posted by Grimace Two years of no poon. Describe the personality of your last girlfriend, please.

Out of my league, very kind and submissive. Definitely deserved someone better than me, which is partly why I broke up with her.
    Originally posted by Enter Out of my league, very kind and submissive. Definitely deserved someone better than me, which is why I broke up with her.

That's not true. If we're gonna do this, Enter, and oh yeah, we're fucking doing this, then I need you to be up front with me. What really ended your relationship?
    Originally posted by Grimace That's not true. If we're gonna do this, Enter, and oh yeah, we're fucking doing this, then I need you to be up front with me. What really ended your relationship?

I just edited it to "partly why" lol.

The other reasons were she was too full on, she wanted to get married and have kids, I was all in with her family, etc, and meanwhile it was my first ever real girlfriend and I felt trapped and like I never got to experience dating.

I was also doing drugs and she found out, and that caused our first huge fight. It was all downhill from there.
    I remember we were watching Seinfeld together, the season where George is trying to get out of his marriage with Susan, and I was thinking "oh god... that's me."
    Originally posted by Enter I just edited it to "partly why" lol.

The other reasons were she was too full on, she wanted to get married and have kids, I was all in with her family, etc, and meanwhile it was my first ever real girlfriend and I felt trapped and like I never got to experience dating.

I was also doing drugs and she found out, and that caused our first huge fight. It was all downhill from there.

Ahhhh, smart man. Never settle for the first. That denies you the potential rest! When you meet the right one, it's weird as fuck, but you just know.
    Originally posted by Grimace Ahhhh, smart man. Never settle for the first. That denies you the potential rest! When you meet the right one, it's weird as fuck, but you just know.

Yeah, even though she was great, I didn't feel that connection. Her dad fucking HATED me, too.
    To boost my confidence, I have to keep reminding myself that an attractive girl not only liked me, but LOVED me. But then I think about all the times girls were repulsed by me, especially the one who rejected me after meeting IRL.
    Originally posted by Enter Yeah, even though she was great, I didn't feel that connection. Her dad fucking HATED me, too.

I had a girl that lived about a 1/2 mile down the street from me. I used to sneak out of my house in the middle of the night to go meet her. We hadn't fucked yet, she'd just suck me off, which was fine with me.

This particular night, it was about 1am, I was crawling up her lawn like I always did and the dogs started barking. I kinda froze, thinking they might just fuck off. Well, they didn't. Her dad ended up coming out and shouting "who's there!?!?". I don't think he could see me. Then I heard and SAW a gunshot explosion of grass about 10ft from me. I got up and TOOK OFF RUNNING. He shot at me the whole way. I ran in random zigzags to try and be a harder target, grass mounds exploding all around me. I was fucking terrified.

The next day, on the school bus, she was like "omg my dad knows its u" and I was all "omg he almost killed me" and when we got to school, we went into the football stadium ticket booth and fucked, then smoked meth and went back to class. Hah. Her parents are now a client of mine and I don't think they know who I was. Hahah.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Grimace I had a girl that lived about a 1/2 mile down the street from me. I used to sneak out of my house in the middle of the night to go meet her. We hadn't fucked yet, she'd just suck me off, which was fine with me.

This particular night, it was about 1am, I was crawling up her lawn like I always did and the dogs started barking. I kinda froze, thinking they might just fuck off. Well, they didn't. Her dad ended up coming out and shouting "who's there!?!?". I don't think he could see me. Then I heard and SAW a gunshot explosion of grass about 10ft from me. I got up and TOOK OFF RUNNING. He shot at me the whole way. I ran in random zigzags to try and be a harder target, grass mounds exploding all around me. I was fucking terrified.

The next day, on the school bus, she was like "omg my dad knows its u" and I was all "omg he almost killed me" and when we got to school, we went into the football stadium ticket booth and fucked, then smoked meth and went back to class. Hah. Her parents are now a client of mine and I don't think they know who I was. Hahah.

Fucking christ, I thought I had it bad. Her dad did chase after me once, and I just turned around and walked away, then he said "don't you turn your back when someone wants to fight you!" (he never fought me though). Fuck he was a fag.

I can't believe he shot at you, though. Jesus. What a nutjob.
    Originally posted by Enter Fucking christ, I thought I had it bad. Her dad did chase after me once, and I just turned around and walked away, then he said "don't you turn your back when someone wants to fight you!" (he never fought me though). Fuck he was a fag.

I can't believe he shot at you, though. Jesus. What a nutjob.

You should have fought her dad and kicked his ass.

Yeah, I can't believe it either. I was scared to go see her in the middle of the night from that night forward lol.
    Originally posted by Grimace You should have fought her dad and kicked his ass.

Yeah, I can't believe it either. I was scared to go see her in the middle of the night from that night forward lol.

I could have definitely beat him, too, since he was completely wasted at the time and I was sober. I told myself next time someone threatened me like that, I would fight them.
    Originally posted by Enter I could have definitely beat him, too, since he was completely wasted at the time and I was sober. I told myself next time someone threatened me like that, I would fight them.

Fight them every time, even if you are pretty sure you'll lose. Don't let a faggot try you like that. Ever.
    Originally posted by Grimace Fight them every time, even if you are pretty sure you'll lose. Don't let a faggot try you like that. Ever.

It was my first real confrontation like that, but yeah, I was fuming at myself for months for not fighting him. That must be another innate, hardwired thing in men -- backing down from fights is unnatural.
    Originally posted by Enter …That must be another innate, hardwired thing in men – backing down from fights is unnatural.

It can be. In other instances, it's survival. For instance, my advice breaks down if her dad is WAR MACHINE, but if he is just an average dad, kick his fucking ass.
    Originally posted by Grimace It can be. In other instances, it's survival. For instance, my advice breaks down if her dad is WAR MACHINE, but if he is just an average dad, kick his fucking ass.

If someone wants to fight you, and they're drunk as fuck, there's no reason not to take them up on it. You'll win every time since they're uncoordinated as fuck despite their confidence.
Jump to Top