User Controls

It's 6:43AM...

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    I am listening to the pitter-patter of rain fall on the roof. It's dark outside, the sun hasn't decided to rise yet. I, however, have decided to make a bloody mary. I will continue these until I fall asleep, drunk, on the couch. That is my game plan. WHO'S WITH ME? ENTER????
    HTS highlight reel
    I honestly would but the I threw my desk out in anticipation of moving and I can't comfortably use my computer on the floor eith a broken leg.
    It's actually 6:52

It's been raining the last two days and apparently it has two more days to go
    Originally posted by HTS I honestly would but the I threw my desk out in anticipation of moving and I can't comfortably use my computer on the floor eith a broken leg.

That's a lie.

I actively tried to get you to come and you denied me, dodging me every step of the way.
    Originally posted by Juicebox It's actually 6:52

It's been raining the last two days and apparently it has two more days to go

It's ACTUALLY 6:53AM
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Grimace That's a lie.

I actively tried to get you to come and you denied me, dodging me every step of the way.

Because you kinda suck but at the same time I had a change of heart but it's still really not gonna happen 'cause my current PC set up is f u c k e d.
    Originally posted by Grimace It's ACTUALLY 6:53AM

NO IT'S 6:54
    RestStop Space Nigga
    It's 6:53 as I type this in Ohio. I'm listening to The Amity Affliction dead sober, wondering where I went wrong.
    I just got off from a 7 hour fallout 4 bender and have to be up for church at 9:30

Can't decide whether I should get back to it or try to get some sleep
    Originally posted by HTS Because you kinda suck but at the same time I had a change of heart but it's still really not gonna happen 'cause my current PC set up is f u c k e d.

That's ok. We can SUCK together. You was never "top-tier material" yourself.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Grimace That's ok. We can SUCK together. You was never "top-tier material" yourself.

True that.
    Originally posted by Juicebox I just got off from a 7 hour fallout 4 bender and have to be up for church at 9:30

Can't decide whether I should get back to it or try to get some sleep

For Church....is this a forced thing or something you go to willingly?
    Originally posted by Juicebox NO IT'S 6:54

It's 6:58AM, btw.
    I'd be down to get drunk, but over here it's midnight and I'm tired as fuck. Would love to get really wasted again sometime soon though.
    Originally posted by Grimace For Church….is this a forced thing or something you go to willingly?

I go willingly sometimes. In this case I told someone I would
    Originally posted by Juicebox I go willingly sometimes. In this case I told someone I would

Why do you go to church?

I'm thinking of going for the hot christian chicks.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by HTS I honestly would but the I threw my desk out in anticipation of moving and I can't comfortably use my computer on the floor eith a broken leg.

Victim. Kick the stool
    Originally posted by Enter Why do you go to church?

I'm thinking of going for the hot christian chicks.

I met one of the freakiest girls I ever slept with in "youth group" at church. God, we were so fucking NASTY in bed! Doing things 14 year olds shouldn't be!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Grimace I met one of the freakiest girls I ever slept with in "youth group" at church. God, we were so fucking NASTY in bed! Doing things 14 year olds shouldn't be!

Tell us more. Describe her nubile 14 year old body in detail.
    Originally posted by HTS Tell us more. Describe her nubile 14 year old body in detail.

uh.......................
Jump to Top