User Controls

18th Century Fried Chicken

I'm hungry for this.

I want to make this with free range chickens, beef tallow, corn flour, etc.

Out in the woods. Looks delicious.

Another yummy video. Of course mushroom stock is going to be high in glutamates, so in a way this is 1700s MSG, but I'd still love to taste it.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    niice fam that looks good. I tried some mushrooms called "tree oysters" i grilled them yesterday but they were nasty. i forgot to wash tehm so maybe there was piss and shit flavoring them
    HTS highlight reel
    That whole channel has dope recipes. I've been subbed for like a year. Some really yummy stuff.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Issue313
    I'm hungry for this.

I want to make this with free range chickens, beef tallow, corn flour, etc.

Out in the woods. Looks delicious.

3+ hours for fried chicken WTF
    21st century fried chicken is better
    I just buy my fried chicken from Publix usually
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I just buy my fried chicken from Publix usually

Are you for real?

Which chicken is better, American chicken or third world chicken?
    Originally posted by Issue313 Are you for real?

Which chicken is better, American chicken or third world chicken?

I buy the hot wings from the Publix deli usually, strait fire
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I buy the hot wings from the Publix deli usually, strait fire

I assumed the chicken you got at home would be less intensively produced than the chicken you got in America. Meaning it'd be raised in someone's back yard as opposed to in an enormous chicken shed, etc.

But you probably don't know whether it is or not.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Which chicken is better, American chicken or third world chicken?

3rd world underaged chickens are bests./
    Originally posted by Issue313 I assumed the chicken you got at home would be less intensively produced than the chicken you got in America. Meaning it'd be raised in someone's back yard as opposed to in an enormous chicken shed, etc.

But you probably don't know whether it is or not.

We have poultry farms in Pakistan too fam. But I get all mine slaughtered by my butcher, rather than buying off the shelf stuff.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon We have poultry farms in Pakistan too fam. But I get all mine slaughtered by my butcher, rather than buying off the shelf stuff.

Your butcher kills all your chickens? Am I following correctly?

OK I'll follow along. Do they taste different?

I mean if that's for real that's pretty cool.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon We have poultry farms in Pakistan too fam. But I get all mine slaughtered by my butcher, rather than buying off the shelf stuff.

you shouldnt call your grandpa a butcher.
    Originally posted by benny vader you shouldnt call your grandpa a butcher.

Why?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Issue313 Why?

cos hes your grandpa first and foremost ???
    I've had freshly slaughtered goat and chicken and it 100% tastes way fucking better. It's like skim milk vs raw milk difference in terms of taste. And if you don't know what raw milk tastes like, you are again missing out.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Your butcher kills all your chickens? Am I following correctly?

OK I'll follow along. Do they taste different?

I mean if that's for real that's pretty cool.

Yup. In Pakistan, all my meat comes from my butcher, I go and select the animals I want, my butcher hacks em up before my eyes and I take them home. I guess they taste better but it's hard to say how exactly.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I just buy my fried chicken from Publix usually

Publix has pretty good fried chicken tbh.
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I've had freshly slaughtered goat and chicken and it 100% tastes way fucking better. It's like skim milk vs raw milk difference in terms of taste. And if you don't know what raw milk tastes like, you are again missing out.

Yeah I love the slight "sweetness" and "richness" of raw milk. Ever had goat milk? That stuff is like that but 2x strength
Jump to Top