User Controls

I have a ps4. What's a game I need to play?

All I've played so far is fortnite, crash bandicoot, and cod wwii. I generally hate video games and think they're shit, so give me something good.
    Why do you have a PS4 if you don't like games?
    Originally posted by Issue313 Why do you have a PS4 if you don't like games?

Cuz I bought it when I was bored and not to sound like captain falcon, but I'm probably the richest person on this site. I realized that a few weeks ago, which is kind of cool. But who knows, nobody rich actually flaunts it. For all we know Lanny could be a millionaire.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Enter, seriously, Witcher 3. Don't come back until you beat it.

I accidentaly deleted my 750+ hour save file and the sadness is immense but at least the game is worth doing it again. Weeks of my life well spent. Seriously.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Hotline Miami 1+2.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Enter, seriously, Witcher 3. Don't come back until you beat it.

I accidentaly deleted my 750+ hour save file and the sadness is immense but at least the game is worth doing it again. Weeks of my life well spent. Seriously.

Do I need to have played witcher 1 and 2?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No. It will make you want to pick up 20 year old Polish books, though.
    It's really hard to get into Witcher. It's like one of those retro style RPG games but with modern graphics. Lot of menus and text and shit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No it's not. It's lovely and grabs your attention right away.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I accidentaly deleted my 750+ hour save file and the sadness is immense but at least the game is worth doing it again. Weeks of my life well spent. Seriously.

That's 4.5 weeks, 24 hours a day.

I gave up on Witcher games when an hour or two in a gate wouldn't open for me due to some bug in the game. The game itself wasn't that fun.

OP don't you like Skyrim, Fallout, etc?

I think as you get older you cease to give a shit about games tbh.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    There is a bit of text and menus and all that, though. It's not an easy game.
    I literally played it for about 45 mins and was like "oh fuck this I don't have time to read all this shit".

I mean I wanted to like it, I liked Witcher 2 but that was before I had a life and stuff.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Issue313 That's 4.5 weeks, 24 hours a day.

Yea... I kinda want to cry but I can and will find the time to... uhhh, fuck.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Yea… I kinda want to cry but I can and will find the time to… uhhh, fuck.

Someone should write a malware that encrypts people's saved game files lol. Not even to hold them for ransom or whatever, just to fuck with them.
    any good racing games?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Dirt 4 is fun as fuck right away.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Fallout 4 is a good one.

Grand theft auto.

Far cry primal.

Prey.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Enter any good racing games?

turismo, grand.
    I second Witcher 3, it has side quests with stories better than most main quests. Fantastic fucking game.
    Originally posted by Enter any good racing games?

Woah, seriously?

Racing is a zero sum game.

This is like being offered infinite money, and asking "so how do I make money?"

There is zero reason to race or to rush.

Just play games that contribute to your enjoyment of life.
Jump to Top