User Controls

Craft beer idea

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    bling bling Dark Matter
    t elecric syroup
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    make the bottle dildo shaped and the label rainbow color.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    venny no just wrong
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I thought of something like this a few years ago using "Good Guy Greg" meme as the beer label.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by bling bling venny no just wrong

ooo...
    these craft beers are getting out of hand these days. i saw something today about peanut butter and jelly beer. really? peanut butter and jelly beer? that doesn't even sound good.

i'll admit i had an $18 granola flavored beer once that was delicious though (it was free)
    Originally posted by A College Professor a free 18 dollar beer??? u musta been hangin out with my nigga SBTLauren

no, me and some friends hacked this pizza place trivia competition by being the only people that showed up week after week and there generally not being many people there besides us, which resulted in us winning gift certificates for the place which we would then use to come in for the next week's trivia session etc
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I think they only release this shit like two weeks total a year around Christmas/Thanksgiving but this shit does go hard :

I don't even drink anymore but it's one of the few beers I'd actually drink for the taste.
    Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    Gonna craft some beer out of the jars of my own jizz I've been keeping around
    Originally posted by A College Professor lol nice. what about beer made out fermented rotten smores? served out of a slushy fountain machine and whipped cream at the top of every glass

it's sure to be a hipster favorite
Jump to Top