User Controls

burned out faggots

It sucks that most of this community is burned out. Back on zoklet a bunch of people were junkies and doing heroin and mxe and shit all the time but now all those same people are all dead or have to go to some 12 step program because they couldn't control themselves. I miss being able to come on here and talk about buying drugs online and stuff, but now I can't because no one else here has $30 to shell out on some rc's to try something new because you're all just spending it on 40's of 211 or bottles of cough syrup everyday doing the same old thing.
    It sucks that most of this community is burned out. Back on zoklet a bunch of people were junkies and doing heroin and mxe and shit all the time but now all those same people are all dead or have to go to some 12 step program because they couldn't control themselves. I miss being able to come on here and talk about buying drugs online and stuff, but now I can't because no one else here has $30 to shell out on some rc's to try something new because you're all just spending it on 40's of 211 or bottles of cough syrup everyday doing the same old thing.

I have money to spare at the beginning of every month, I just don't like fucking with btc/darknet markets and most of the drugs I loved are all extremely expensive now. I'm looking at you, 4-aco-dmt and MXE. I'd have to like... research new RCs and shit. Such a hassle.
    I have money to spare at the beginning of every month, I just don't like fucking with btc/darknet markets and most of the drugs I loved are all extremely expensive now. I'm looking at you, 4-aco-dmt and MXE. I'd have to like… research new RCs and shit. Such a hassle.

http://chemicalstory.com/index.php/product/4-aco-dmt/?currency=USD

$89/g, if we say doses are 20 mg then one gram has 50 doses, that's less than 2 dollars a dose, which is cheaper than a 40, and will get you more fucked up as well. And they got a ton of other shit on there too
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Burned out on being a junkie? Most people grew up and/or got on with their lives.

Do you enjoy wasting your life? Do you enjoy wasting away? Do you enjoy wasting my time?

That's the best thing about this thread. It's a waste of time. A time waste. Like a junkie.
    Burned out on being a junkie? Most people grew up and/or got on with their lives.

Do you enjoy wasting your life? Do you enjoy wasting away? Do you enjoy wasting my time?

That's the best thing about this thread. It's a waste of time. A time waste. Like a junkie.

Lol are you kidding me? I have an honorable discharge from the military, just got accepted to transfer to one of the top 10 schools in the country for my major (engineering), exercise regularly and in general am pretty happy, all while sometimes doing drugs. So what have you moved on to? I bet you're a junkie
    Thats why I made a thread about manufacturing our own super cough and cold 500/500 stacks of bundy/DPH because the gelcaps just don't work and it takes an iron gut to chug sizzurp.

W-18

Nutmeg

Syncans

Meth analogs.

I've covered as much as I can. This isn't 1916 anymore where you can discover oxycodone and nobody knows about it but you. We have almost discovered all the psychoactive drugs in existence so what do you expect?.

Im homeless with $200/month And I've wanted to buy meth off the darknet all year long because life just doesn't have much else to offer. The longer I go without the better.

I blame the global economy myself.

Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Lol are you kidding me? I have an honorable discharge from the military, just got accepted to transfer to one of the top 10 schools in the country for my major (engineering), exercise regularly and in general am pretty happy, all while sometimes doing drugs. So what have you moved on to? I bet you're a junkie

Far from being a junkie. Drugs never interested me for some reason.

That's good you're not a junkie. Why do you wish to associate with them so much? They're really not hard to find.
    420chan, reddit drug groups, DNM forums, stoner forums or harm reduction forums are some of the most boring faggot filled places on the entire internet.

TOTSE and The Hive are the only interesting ones.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You had the perfect place, not once, but twice, and you blew it both times.
    http://chemicalstory.com/index.php/product/4-aco-dmt/?currency=USD

$89/g, if we say doses are 20 mg then one gram has 50 doses, that's less than 2 dollars a dose, which is cheaper than a 40, and will get you more fucked up as well. And they got a ton of other shit on there too

is that sit reliable? :o
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    thought this thread was going to be about gays with overused assholes
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    thought this thread was going to be about gays with overused assholes

It is. -_-
    Lanny Bird of Courage

Says who? I'm always down to try some new untested internet chemicals. Since china banned my favorite amphetamine analogs and I'm swimming in more al-lad and 1p-lsd than I'm ever going to get through before it goes bad I've been looking for a decent RC stim or empathogen.

Also yeah, 4-aco-dmt is bretty cheap. It's a shame I could never really enjoy it, I should reorder, see if maybe I just got a bad batch.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I have the money to do drugs and I'm not burned out, I just choose to do drugs sparingly now.
Jump to Top