User Controls

MANDALAY BAY SHOOTING!

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im glad all the details have been sorted out and it was just a lone shooter (Stephen Paddock). Should could've been weird!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJy-M-XfCnU
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^you're a ding bat, please die soon?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I dont feel like dying just yet though

RestStop Space Nigga
    According to his brother that nigga was high end.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well that's all we neeed to know. /thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    THOUSANDS of dollars of sushi.
    COMPED!!!
    Manchurian Candidate?
    He was.

/thread
    Originally posted by mmQ I dont feel like dying just yet though

Please?

/thread
    I came home last night, my girlfriend brought up the Vegas shooter. I said it was close to a film I watched as a kid and rewatched not long ago (Can't think of the name)

but we came across the actual event in a 1975 made for tv film with a young Kurt Russel.

It takes place in Austin at the College Tower sniper. Kurt is the sniper. Flips out, Stabs his mom then his girlfriend. then climbs the tower and starts picking people off just like the dude in Vegas.

The funny stupid part is, Instead of using a helicopter. the Sheriff uses a fucking Biplane to try and take him out.

He wrote a letter saying he can't figure out why he feels the way he does. And that he wanted to donate his brain to science for research.

Turns out he had a Malignant Brain Tumor.

The other movie based off of this event had the dude shooting people at a drive-in theatre.
    Holy fuck another one???
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I came home last night, my girlfriend brought up the Vegas shooter. I said it was close to a film I watched as a kid and rewatched not long ago (Can't think of the name)

but we came across the actual event in a 1975 made for tv film with a young Kurt Russel.

It takes place in Austin at the College Tower sniper. Kurt is the sniper. Flips out, Stabs his mom then his girlfriend. then climbs the tower and starts picking people off just like the dude in Vegas.

The funny stupid part is, Instead of using a helicopter. the Sheriff uses a fucking Biplane to try and take him out.

He wrote a letter saying he can't figure out why he feels the way he does. And that he wanted to donate his brain to science for research.

The other movie based off of this event had the dude shooting people at a drive-in theatre.

That movie is based on another mass shooting that happened in the 60's you fucking schizo...
    wtf u can't seriously expect me 2 watch that rn
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    FBI/DHS joint false flag operation.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I came home last night, my girlfriend brought up the Vegas shooter. I said it was close to a film I watched as a kid and rewatched not long ago (Can't think of the name)

can you figure out the name of the movie so i can download it please? thank you.
    If it’s the Kurt Russel movie, it’s called “The Deadly Tower” and based on the Charles Whitman killing spree
    Originally posted by Fox Paws If it’s the Kurt Russel movie, it’s called “The Deadly Tower” and based on the Charles Whitman killing spree

thats cool i like kurt russel i just watched stargate with my chicken
    Yeah I liked that one. Also Soldier.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Yeah I liked that one. Also Soldier.

soldier was alright i think i only saw it once when it first came out on skinemax so i don't remember it as well. stargate was the second movie i ever saw in theatres as a kid. I thought it was interesting how they mixed up the demi gods in that movie
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby He was.

/thread

Not very good friendo
Jump to Top