User Controls

Who will Google silence next?

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Here's a list of videos that have been restricted.

https://www.prageru.com/playlists/restricted-youtube

They seem like the usual dumb cuckservative stuff.
    Originally posted by Issue313 Here's a list of videos that have been restricted.

https://www.prageru.com/playlists/restricted-youtube

They seem like the usual dumb cuckservative stuff.

Calling people names doesn't make you right.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Calling people names doesn't make you right.

I'm sorry, but it's just such basic bitch stuff. It might have been edgy and relevant in 2008, but the world has moved on.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Issue313 I'm sorry, but it's just such basic bitch stuff. It might have been edgy and relevant in 2008, but the world has moved on.

We're all about flat Earth, ethnostates, and gassing kikes now. Unironically.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by HTS We're all about flat Earth, ethnostates, and gassing kikes now. Unironically.

Pretty much this TBH fam.

Video #28 is a doozie.

Why did the US invade Iraq?

They offer two options: was it because of WMDs, or was it because of oil?

No option C, H, I, J or K.

It's basic bitch Chomsky stuff from the 70s: control public discourse by encouraging a lively debate within a narrow range of acceptable opinions.
    Originally posted by Issue313 I'm sorry, but it's just such basic bitch stuff. It might have been edgy and relevant in 2008, but the world has moved on.

You speak for yourself not the world. If by the world has moved on you mean you have stuck your head in the sand and your ass in the air to be fucked by your global masters then we agree.

There remains a large host of us who have ever been vigilant and more sheep are waking every single day. The Sheppards reckoning is nigh.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I dare Google to silence me. In fact, I double-dare them.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I dare Google to silence me. In fact, I double-dare them.

google dont censure the already neutered.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by benny vader google dont censure the already neutered.

Well, 30 years later and I'm still here.. sooo...
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I dare Google to silence me. In fact, I double-dare them.

No need to silence someone that nobody pays attention to.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Well, 30 years later and I'm still here.. sooo…

like i said, thats becos your neutraled.
Jump to Top