User Controls

How often do you offer people drugs?

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Like for free (looking at you resty)? If you do drugs with friends how often do you bring the goods vs. being treated, or do you always go dutch?

I pretty rarely every give people drugs (excluding alcohol). If people come over sometimes we'll smoke the weed I have on hand but my place is pretty small so it's not that often. I've given drugs (1P-LSD and adderall) to people before but always as a one time thing. And then there's the malice thing. But on the whole it's pretty unusual.

I had cool older cousins who would smoke cigarettes/weed and drink with me as a kid and I've always kinda wanted to pay that forward to my younger relatives but their either pretty straight laced or have other sources so I haven't had the chance. Probably for the best.

Sidenote: do you say "smoke me out" and does anyone know the etymology of the phrase? It always sounds like some kind of ass play thing to me
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Lanny Like for free (looking at you resty)? If you do drugs with friends how often do you bring the goods vs. being treated, or do you always go dutch?

I pretty rarely every give people drugs (excluding alcohol). If people come over sometimes we'll smoke the weed I have on hand but my place is pretty small so it's not that often. I've given drugs (1P-LSD and adderall) to people before but always as a one time thing. And then there's the malice thing. But on the whole it's pretty unusual.

I had cool older cousins who would smoke cigarettes/weed and drink with me as a kid and I've always kinda wanted to pay that forward to my younger relatives but their either pretty straight laced or have other sources so I haven't had the chance. Probably for the best.

Sidenote: do you say "smoke me out" and does anyone know the etymology of the phrase? It always sounds like some kind of ass play thing to me

I'm a generous host and so are my friends, when I am their guest. When I bring the drugs to a party, I treat the situation exactly like booze - I accept that I'm not getting them back. If we buy the drugs together though, split costs always.

In high school, I used to give Adderall to a guy in my study hall. I was isolated at the time and he would chat with me about psychedelic rock and research chemicals and so I didn't feel bad about giving him free amphetamine. In retrospect, this wasn't a healthy dynamic at all, but I outgrew it anyway, straightened myself the fuck out and stopped talking to the shitty freeloader.

I've often heard people say "smoke me/you out" but I don't say it because I share your suspicions for its etymology and correct usage.
    Similarly, if I'm, say, getting a small amount of chemical X for myself and a friend to experience together, I don't ask for compensation.
    Why would you quote the entire OP when you're the first person to post lol
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Why would you quote the entire OP when you're the first person to post lol

I'm really high and didn't think about it.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I used to do it waayyy too often. (LOL thanks for shout out bro). I worried the most, I cared the most even when it was counterproductive to do so. Seriously though even the hardest dudes I've met usually have a heart or at least something resembling one and I've witnessed them help out someone supposedly sick or it was a Halloween/Holiday/someone's birthday.

Even plugs seem to be in the holiday spirit and are altruistic to at least some degree though that varies widely from person to person.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Sidenote: do you say "smoke me out" and does anyone know the etymology of the phrase? It always sounds like some kind of ass play thing to me

Ass play? I'd like to hear your connection. Obviously there's 'smoking pole' and .. oh; blow smoke up someone's ass, that's probably what you're thinking of.

Anyway, smoke me out means 'hey get me super high real quick so I can ditch you immediately after.' If someone offers to smoke you out, it means basically the same- 'hey imma get you super high real quick cuz I want you to leave immediately after.'

Smoke out them cockroachii typa shit.

Thank god, I thought you were dead.
    Yeah where you been mmmmmmmQuestions, panthrax made a thread about you it seems like you guys are having some trouble or summing
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by mmQ Anyway, smoke me out means 'hey get me super high real quick so I can ditch you immediately after.' If someone offers to smoke you out, it means basically the same- 'hey imma get you super high real quick cuz I want you to leave immediately after.'

Yeah, between eating someone out and blowing smoke up someone's ass, the process of smoking someone out definitely seems to involves asses and mouths somehow
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    Whenever I'm doing some and they don't have any. If I don't want to share then I don't do drugs in front of people. Just a "don't be a dick" policy.
    Usually I do, since I usually have more than I plan on consuming because I never want to run out before the night is over
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bro wen i go danny b's hes just got ozs sittin pm is coffe table nxt too a ashtray made from a can,,, various fags n baccy pouches,, this is wat we r, this is how we live

god smoooke the queen
    Blandre Yung Blood
    i offer my mom weed erryday cause i know she gonna say no but i offer anyway
    i give my dad a half gram whenever i pickup so like once a month now
    Rivotril Houston
    Never.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Rivotril Never.

Reported.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by RestStop Reported.

I use drugs at home.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED FED!
    When I used to do drugs regularly and had friends, if we were all having a good time and I knew that it could be an even better time if everyone was on something, I'd share it.
    Originally posted by Lanny Sidenote: do you say "smoke me out" and does anyone know the etymology of the phrase? It always sounds like some kind of ass play thing to me

since weed is green and salad is green i usually ask them to toss my salad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top