User Controls

For those of you who care about your health, how do you manage your alcohol use?

I don't want to hear about how you don't drink, or about how you don't manage your health.

Personally, health is a MAJOR motivator in why I don't drink. On occasion I will stop caring about health for a week or two and just drink to my heart's content. Lately I've begun exercising/calorie tracking again and it makes me super aware about how many calories I actually consume when I have a heavy night of drinking. I can go through 1/3 or 1/2 a handle in a night if I put my mind to it, and that's about ~2,000 calories per session. That isn't even including mixers and food.

I try to avoid beer when I'm watching calories, because I like to drink and beer has a lot of calories. If I'm out to eat or in some social situation where I'd usually just have one or two beers, then I'm not really worrying about calories (Life is pretty shit if you're on top of that 24/7.) THEREFORE, I suggest liquor. But only if you can handle your liquor. If you're the type to pass out by midnight, you know damn well counting calories won't save you from your alcoholism.

Typically I buy rum or some flavored vodka and mix it with soda/juice. This tastes good, but the juice adds unwanted calories. My drinks (when I'm trying to drink) are usually fairly strong to try and avoid drinking a whole bunch of juice or soda, plus I hate all the pissing.

What do you do?
    I just want to say something before I go ahead and write out my reply

Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 flavored vodka

FUCK you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I don't manage my health.
    |waah im a man because i drink whiskey]
    If he smokes, then he sucks it in. Probably sucks it off too.

If he drinks, hes afraid. If hes afraid, then hes a pussy. The logic is simple, pussy gets fucked 99/100 times.

That said, once in a while someone will just BEG to be demolished in a drinking shesh. The offers are always innocent sounding. People will sometimes invite one to gatherings, BBQs, partys, etc. They will say how awesome it will be, how there will be drinks, etc. This is the signal.

Although friendly-sounding in nature, these are not innocent invitations. These invitations are actually begging. Begging to be degraded, humiliated, and borderline anal fucked. There is no need to judge. But there is always a need to dominate.

Dominating drunkard idiots is easy. They typically do not think very much with what brain they have left. They think that they are cool or something. They probably do not even know how alcohol works on the body.

MANAGING ALCOHOL USE (managing to drink people into a coma) is a fairly straight forward procedure. Happily agree to any invite to go drinking. Pretend to not be offended at the idea, and pretend to be friendly. This is key to disarming any suspicion. Find out all the details of the planned drinking, then move on to next step.

Securing some neuroprotectants/antioxidants is key. I'm not talking about fruits and berries and shit, I'm talking Mexidol and Noopept. Throw in some Mildronate for good measure. This will help to keep you clear headed while drunk. It will also protect your organs, as well as nullify and hangover the next day.

Drinking on an empty stomach is never a good idea. Eat like you have a gun to your head before drinking. Make sure to have lots of water, and dont forget to take your pills before and after the meal. Take them throughout the day, and also while drinking.

Being sociable is key in dominating your opponent. Being friendly and talkative allows you to get in a position of influence in a gathering. This influence is what will allow us to make people drink, as nobody has the power to resist a drink during a toast. Make sure that your toasts are appropriate, but make them frequent. Timing them should be easy due to your enhanced/protected state of mind.

Toasts are to be made with pure liquor, no mixed or flavored shit. Some exceptions apply, but not for the intended target. Drinking un-adulterated liquor is cultural, as well as manly. The target will drink straight liquor if hes a man. The target is obviously not a man at all, but will be easily convinced of this after some drinks.

Fuel the drinking by bringing a lot of liquor of your own. Make sure that the target is never safe from being forced to drink. Gauge how much they drink on their own, then always pour them a little bit more.

Time is your friend. Always drag out the event as long as possible; fuel it with liquor. You're immune so you don't give a fuck. The more time passes by, the more chance you have to make the target drink. Remember to continue taking your pills the whole time.

The target should be demolished by sunrise. Leave them in shit and go home feeling accomplished. This person will never invite you drinking again.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I like red wine. Usually, I'll have a glass a night, or two if I need to wind down. I account for these in a fitness tracking app on my phone, just as I would any other caloric intake. At the moment I'm operating on a steep deficit (500-1000 calories), part of which is reserved for wine.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I don't manage my drinking ,drinking manages me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I experience perpetual ketosis only instead of burning fat my body perfectly metabolizes ethanol.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Coffee seems to have considerable liver protectant effects. I used to just scoop a tablespoon of instant decaf straight into my mouth and wash it down with water.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    instant decaf straight into my mouth

HTS highlight reel
    I rarely drink? I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict so it's not hard for me to be pretty well on top of things.

Just... buy less alcohol and drink less of it/less often.
    Originally posted by HTS I rarely drink? I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict so it's not hard for me to be pretty well on top of things.

Just… buy less alcohol and drink less of it/less often.

You're not an alcoholic *now*

Zanick has it right. Replace food with alcohol.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 You're not an alcoholic *now*

Zanick has it right. Replace food with alcohol.

I was never an alcoholic. *does a shot of tequila*
    RestStop Space Nigga
    For whatever reason alcohol calories never stayed with my body and made me fat like food can. It's weird.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Lanny I experience perpetual ketosis only instead of burning fat my body perfectly metabolizes ethanol.

in contrast to a state of glycolysis in which blood glucose provides energy. Ketosis is a result of metabolizing fat to provide energy

????
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    manage alcohol use ????

like is alcohol is some sort of utility ???

i dont use alcohol.

i play with alcohol, like their toys. sometimes i play with them alot and binging on them for a few weeks or months .... and then i left them in the corner of my room untouched for months to gather dusts ....

until i feel the time i like to play with them again and dust them off ... i used to have to play with it every nite ... but not anymore.

the funn of it had somehow gotten worn off.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I call it "boozeosis"
    Originally posted by Lanny

Hey, I actually did it because the taste was so piss poor it wasn’t even worth making. I seen to have an unusually low sense of taste and smell, along with a really low disgust response. I could handle doing the same thing with ever single nootropic and supplement I tried.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That's probably because it was decaf instant you nonce. Just drink like normal drip coffee made from coffee beans. Sex it up with creme and sugar if you have to.
    I don’t like caffeine.
Jump to Top