User Controls

ATTN: MQUESTIONS

Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You know what I mean. Where you are happy go lucky until the questions get real. These questions are real. Since we know this is where you retreat to, to avoid all of everyone when you are feeling weird or whatever, I want to bring the "weird" to "Front Street" and get over this childish fear of certain confrontations. I will ask you a series of questions and you will answer.

1. Are you actively working a job, no excuses, etc. Active work (past 2 weeks)?

2. When you disappear from all methods of contact EXCEPT FOR NIS, is that a sign that NIS holds the highest priority? What is that about?

3. Wanna 5th plateau?

4. Yep. Don't let the days go by, glycerine.
    NIS is my primary form of human interaction. Probably goes the same for MQ
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    What are you, his dad?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    If so i am going to need to see an email address.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ??
    Trouble in paradise? Grimace and mq relationship on the rocks.
    Originally posted by Sophie What are you, his dad?

What if I was?
    Originally posted by Sophie If so i am going to need to see an email address.

skydad202@dogpile.net
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius Trouble in paradise? Grimace and mq relationship on the rocks.

Never!
    Nice try FBI
    Originally posted by Grimace Never!

Tough love it sounds like. My prediction is mmq got depressed midshift and walked clean out without a word mid poboy construction.

It's a small town so he can't show his face until he takes a walk down ol dusty Main Street and applies at the restaurant across the street.
Jump to Top