User Controls

Tort can't even get laid by a backpage latina/join the navy/or score meth

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Even though those are his favorite passions in life, besides being obsessed with obama phones, food stamps, and wanting social security checks. poor people suck, fam

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    are you ridiculing someone for not being a total degenerate? I guess this is the place to do it though... carry on
    are you ridiculing someone for not being a total degenerate? I guess this is the place to do it though… carry on

he is a total degenerate, the dude lived in his car for 4 months smoking speed, or at least a wannabe degenerate which is even worse. Dude owns an obama phone and constantly talks about buying meth and trying to buy a backpage hooker. I mean if you're going to be a piece of shit at least follow through with it instead of sitting at your fake grandpas house talking about it
    haha fair enough, I've never talked to the guy. I remember him from zoklet/maybe totse but he never seemed quite like that
    ^yeah I figured you hadn't ever spoke to him otherwise you would have understood right off the bat. He's very like that. His best friend is a transvestite on this site...
    tell him to just order some from darknet sources. ain't even hard
    ^darknet is a bad idea.
    what makes you say that? if you're not a retard it's probably less risky than your friendly neighbourhood drug dealer
    If you're the first person to fuck/cuck a backpage latina, if you fuck her at the beginning of the night are you cucking all other dicks before you only to be cucked yourself later in the evening? If you fuck her at the end of the night are you cucking her pimp if he wants to go to sleep? This cucking business is all very complicated, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.
Jump to Top