User Controls

i just sunk to a whole new low

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i just banged a fat chick today. she wasn't even just chubby, she was proper fat. she was 19 and i met her on the bus coming home from scoring some dope, in my defense i was pretty high, lol. so went back to this room she lived in some student digs, oh yeah she my first uni student since moving to this city. she did have a pretty face tho. she was on the seat opposite me on the bus and i kept noticing she was pretty cute looking apart from being a fucking whale, lol. i was letting her notice me notice her for a while then i just come out and said 'sorry'. she was like 'what?' like she was confused. i said 'im sorry to keep staring at you, i'm not trying to be weird, you're just very pretty, i can't help noticing'. she started giggling and acting all coy like she was a little embarrassed. so got chatting and she was quite nice girl to talk to. she kept going on about her art shit, i think that what she doing at uni, there were quite a lot of drawings and shit in her room. so anyway i've got her naked and was fingering her and kissing her and i couldn't help but notice this huge flabby gut and chunky legs she's got and was in two minds to stop and leave, but i stuck it out. it did feel really nice fucking her tho. she had a very wet and slick pussy. it was just off-putting feeling all this huge chunks of flab. altho she did have very soft skin. she texted me after i left asking what i was doing tomorrow. dunno if i want to do it again but prolly will. it weren't quite as bad as i thought it would be to be honest, but i'm very much a skinny chick kinda guy.

should i be ashamed of myself?

HTS highlight reel
    I'm beginning the think you might have a sex addiction.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're a trooper.
    lol. getting near to middle age makes you horny as fuck.

you know i couldn't even lick her pussy for long and i normally love eating pussy. i eat pussy for so long sometimes they end up asking me to stop now.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Sounds like you actually had a pretty cool day. Here's wings to your triumph!
    man, i just puked straight after that last post. i know its coz its that fucking strong gear with the fent cut into it but wondering if thinking about licking out that fat minge contributed some what.

made me think of this, lol.

this isn't her but just a comparison. this is pretty much how fat this chick is

how are guys like proper into this? i mean like there are guys that find this a proper turn on, like i get turned on having hot chicks piss on me or sophie gets turned on by kids. what is it about a dirty fat bitch that these guys like? i don't get it.

bling bling Dark Matter
    1 time i got offerd a blow for a lazerpen atn sum random conish holdiay camp off sum fat 1
    Originally posted by NARCassist i just banged a fat chick today. she wasn't even just chubby, she was proper fat. she was 19 and i met her on the bus coming home from scoring some dope, in my defense i was pretty high, lol. so went back to this room she lived in some student digs, oh yeah she my first uni student since moving to this city. she did have a pretty face tho. she was on the seat opposite me on the bus and i kept noticing she was pretty cute looking apart from being a fucking whale, lol. i was letting her notice me notice her for a while then i just come out and said 'sorry'. she was like 'what?' like she was confused. i said 'im sorry to keep staring at you, i'm not trying to be weird, you're just very pretty, i can't help noticing'. she started giggling and acting all coy like she was a little embarrassed. so got chatting and she was quite nice girl to talk to. she kept going on about her art shit, i think that what she doing at uni, there were quite a lot of drawings and shit in her room. so anyway i've got her naked and was fingering her and kissing her and i couldn't help but notice this huge flabby gut and chunky legs she's got and was in two minds to stop and leave, but i stuck it out. it did feel really nice fucking her tho. she had a very wet and slick pussy. it was just off-putting feeling all this huge chunks of flab. altho she did have very soft skin. she texted me after i left asking what i was doing tomorrow. dunno if i want to do it again but prolly will. it weren't quite as bad as i thought it would be to be honest, but i'm very much a skinny chick kinda guy.

should i be ashamed of myself?

That's how easy these fucking whores will give it up? Meeting someone on a fucking BUS and then immediately taking them home and fucking them?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Enter That's how easy these fucking whores will give it up? Meeting someone on a fucking BUS and then immediately taking them home and fucking them?

Why would you want it any other way?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bevause he wishes that wud happwen to him
    yeah i gotta admit, even i was a little surprised just how easy she was. but fair play to her. we got off the bus by hers and there was a shop. so i said 'shall i but a bottle of coke or summing, in case we get thirsty at yours'. coz all i'd really said at this point was 'oh you gonna show me your room then. i'd love to see all your art work'. so i just wanted to double check she wasn't just dumb as shit and genuinely thought i just wanted to come and see her fucking shitty art, lol. but she didn't question why we'd get fucking thirsty at hers and i got a 2 litre lemonade.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist genuinely thought i just wanted to come and see her fucking shitty art, lol.

lol, I hate women.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why would you want it any other way?

exactly! how thick is enter? no wonder he never gets laid, he hates women being sexually active then whinges that he never gets laid. what a fucking moron. he ain't wired up right is he?

i'd be very surprised if enters mother wasn't a whore.

Originally posted by Enter lol, I hate women.

why? the fuck is wrong with you boy? ?

Originally posted by NARCassist exactly! how thick is enter? no wonder he never gets laid, he hates women being sexually active then whinges that he never gets laid. what a fucking moron. he ain't wired up right is he?

i'd be very surprised if enters mother wasn't a whore.

no, but she used to chase me around the house threatening to kill me.

Originally posted by Enter no, but she used to chase me around the house threatening to kill me.

she must have been a total slut tho, surely

did she fuck every guy and his dog?

Jump to Top