User Controls

Pretending to have tourettes so I can swear at women.

Just thought of a great idea. I can go on tinder and meet up with chicks, but before we meet say I have tourettes so apologizes in advance when I swear at them on the date.

Then when we meet up I can be like "CUNT" and "FUCKING SLUT WHORE" to her face hahahahaha.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    MY COUSIN AND I TOUCHED WE- WEEE- WEEEEIII- WEEEIIIINTER IS A COLD TIME OF YEAR!
    Originally posted by aldra MY COUSIN AND I TOUCHED WE- WEEE- WEEEEIII- WEEEIIIINTER IS A COLD TIME OF YEAR!

I CRY AT NIGHT COZ I DONT HAVE A DAD
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    south park episode - cartman pretends to have tourettes so he can swear at people, but when he stops enhancementing what he says and thinks, he just blurts out whatever's on his mind, including heaps embarrassing stuff like that time him and his cousin touched tips

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
    Originally posted by aldra south park episode - cartman pretends to have tourettes so he can swear at people, but when he stops enhancementing what he says and thinks, he just blurts out whatever's on his mind, including heaps embarrassing stuff like that time him and his cousin touched tips

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

yeah I remember. It's a good episode. But it's just a cartoon, it's not like that's gonna happen to me.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    What's your tinder bio say?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enter I CRY AT NIGHT COZ I DONT HAVE A DAD

I thought you lived with your parents dawg?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Wear a tshirt and hat that says, "I love Tourette", with a big, pink heart substituted for the word love. You'll be fine.
Jump to Top