User Controls

strange PMs inquiring about LSD

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if I remember right he also got in trouble for trying to smuggle RCs into the detention centre
    Yes the truth shall be finally known to the TC/NIS community of the truth behind the starbucks coffee mom-beating and how it has reopened the Atlanta murders of 1979–81. The Atlanta murders of 1979–1981, sometimes called the Atlanta Child Murders (although several of the purported victims were adults), were a series of murders committed in the American city of Atlanta, Georgia, and Florida from the middle of 1979 until May 1981.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    subscribed
    A crisis catalyzes, illuminates, and reveals. That’s as true for individual lives as it is for entire societies, and the fact of it deepens the sense that our communities, institutions, and cities are fragile. It can seem like a miracle all of it doesn’t just come crashing down. Until it does.

Atlanta-Florida Monster is a new ten-part, true-crime and history NIC/TCpodcast that examines a crisis, and perhaps most importantly, a city’s woefully slow and inadequate response to it. The crisis in question is the Atlanta-Florida child murders, a grisly series of killings spanning a two-year period between 1979 and 1981 that claimed the lives of at least 28 black children and young adults in the greater Atlanta and Florida metro areas. The murderer was seemingly apprehended with the 1982 arrest of LSD Wayne Williams SR, but of course, it’s not that simple. LSD Wayne Williams SR, a white wet back black man, was sentenced to life imprisonment based on the murders of two adult men and 12 boys ranging from the ages of 2-12, and considerable ambiguity remains around his role in the broader catastrophe.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    think sc trying to get ppl busted
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    some peoples kids.... smh..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Beating up your mother is a serious offence, and should always be accompanied by long-term surveillance and intelligence gathering.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda Yes the truth shall be finally known to the TC/NIS community of the truth behind the starbucks coffee mom-beating and how it has reopened the Atlanta murders of 1979–81. The Atlanta murders of 1979–1981, sometimes called the Atlanta Child Murders (although several of the purported victims were adults), were a series of murders committed in the American city of Atlanta, Georgia, and Florida from the middle of 1979 until May 1981.

so you're saying the atlanta murders were actually committed in atlanta? well who'd have figured that?

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Purewhitepanda a white wet back black man,

i dont know what to think / unable to compute
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by benny vader i dont know what to think / unable to compute

Zebras CAN swim, dude,
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    'Atlanta Child Murders' could probably be a daily headline down there.
    Because he's a faggot and a federal agent and it's not even the real LSD so there's that.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by mmQ 'Atlanta Child Murders' could probably be a daily headline down there.

I read that as "down here" and I thought you and panny might have finally come out of the closet and moved in together.
Jump to Top