User Controls

5th DUI

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Almost got that one tonoight m8s. Got a buzz, went to play blackjack two blocks away, won $50, taco bell on the same block closed for some reason, drive a few blocks down to McD's, get those McDubs, drive a bit further buy smokes at the gas station, walk out see a 5-0 pulling in mean muggin, I walk past my car instead of getting in, walk a half block away, turn around to go back, 5-0 pulls across the street waits for me to return to my vehicle, I walk past and turn in the opposite direction walking along, don't turn my head or act suspicious, walk for a few minutes see cop turn behind me and slow down near me but continue to drive, I keep walking until they out of site and head back toward my car. Take off my beanie and hoodie to appear as new person in case they still watching, get back to vehicle and perceive no LEO in area, get in and drive home 2 blocks away. Ha! 5 years since my last DUI ain't about to get outsmarted by the piglets tonoight. I win.
    LUI (Louie) Living Under Influence.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'm imagining you would have to have a big city layout to pull this off. Maybe not though it seems you were "in town" however small or big that may be. What did they do to you for your 4th dui?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I hate to say it, mmQ, but you should be serving a 10-year prison term right now, with one third off for good behaviour. So, 7 years behind bars. And then no driving for another 10 years, of course. Sorry.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm imagining you would have to have a big city layout to pull this off. Maybe not though it seems you were "in town" however small or big that may be. What did they do to you for your 4th dui?

I opted to do our 'drug court' program which involved group treatment 2-3 times a week, biweekly probation meetings and monthly court aopearances. Sober, of course. It stemmed a 2.5 yr sobriety bit for me. My last DUI was early 2011.

And no, spectry, I shouldn't be in prison. Anytime I drive intoxicated I am within a half-mile radius of my home and its almost always just going to the gas station 2 blocks away. I'm not getting blackout drunk and driving through yards to get there either. Sober drivers who choose to go 75+ MPH on the interstate are at far greater risk to cause injury or accident to themselves or others. So, either they should be locked up too, or none of us ought to be.

dui make u dudie
    I opted to do our 'drug court' program which involved group treatment 2-3 times a week, biweekly probation meetings and monthly court aopearances. Sober, of course. It stemmed a 2.5 yr sobriety bit for me. My last DUI was early 2011.

And no, spectry, I shouldn't be in prison. Anytime I drive intoxicated I am within a half-mile radius of my home and its almost always just going to the gas station 2 blocks away. I'm not getting blackout drunk and driving through yards to get there either. Sober drivers who choose to go 75+ MPH on the interstate are at far greater risk to cause injury or accident to themselves or others. So, either they should be locked up too, or none of us ought to be.

I agree but if it's 2 blocks why not just walk and not take the risk?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Here in texas the pigs have the motto "buzzed driving is still drunk driving" the third one its mandatory prison time. I've only had one and ent up doing a week in jail for it and dwi classes
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I hate to say it, mmQ, but you should be serving a 10-year prison term right now, with one third off for good behaviour. So, 7 years behind bars. And then no driving for another 10 years, of course. Sorry.

If he lived where I lived, he would have had his license suspended for life after third DUI, and he would have had to do prison time after the forth DUI. And like Actor said, should have just walked.

http://arnoldlawfirm.com/repeat-duii-dui-dwi-offenders-1st-2nd-or-3rd-convictions-eugene-oregon-attorneys/

But you still got away with with it.
    nice job
    My alcoholism has slightly subsided so I can tsk tsk you now. Don't go to jail though lil nigga. It's a waste of time and likely won't help you much more than you could do for yourself, on your own
Jump to Top