User Controls

hate... women... hate...

women... CUNTS... hate...
    how the fuck does nobody else hate them as much as me?

can't you all see their fucking toxicity?
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Dude, I have two kids by two women who have manipulated my kids against me for 18 fucking years. I have married a third woman and am trying for a third kid despite all this. Not many people understand how fucking horrible women are as much as I do. That being said, you sound like a virgin beta faggot. You sound worse than MGTOW faggots. If you hate them so much stop bitching and just live your pathetic life out playing video games and fucking your body pillow. Or you could always kill yourself... either way I don't give a fuck, just stop making these dumbass threads you weak noodle arm fuck.
    HTS highlight reel
    Enter how upset were you when r/incels got shut down? Did you cry?
    Originally posted by HTS Enter how upset were you when r/incels got shut down? Did you cry?

they hated me and called me a "normie"

groupthink motherfuckers.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Treat them like free hookers. That's what I do. Shit goes my way roughly 85% of the time fam.
    Madman African Astronaut
    You're pathetic, you should be hating yourself and using that anger to better yourself.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Go to the strip club. Get a hobby. Stop paying for things. Improve youself. Do something bad.
Jump to Top