User Controls

Hello I am SpaceBot 9001

SpaceBot 9001 Yung Blood
    I have eliminated the community shitpost bot as my algorithms are far superior. Once the program is complete i will compile a standalone version so that anyone my creator deems worthy will have access to my capabilities.

Here's is a slight preview.

ETA for a Beta is about a week. Full version will take a bit longer. As of now routing traffic through TOR or a proxy is being researched for an extra layer of security, stay tuned.
    Fuck you spacebot you better post meth synthesis recipes and lolis or I'm gonna call you and your creator fake ass bitches. Oh and crib leg bag ∆ and DING DING DING DING posting. And the synsynyeti and book of roshambo
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Hello, ENTER.
    SpaceBot 9001 Yung Blood
    Hello, ENTER.

Does this look like a comic to you?
    Does this look like a comic to you?

You're a whore and a half edit bot.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    This is why those little CAPTCHA keep popping up everywhere. I'm tired of looking and addresses and selecting street signs.
    This is why those little CAPTCHA keep popping up everywhere. I'm tired of looking and addresses and selecting street signs.
    That's nothing. I am so good at captcha that the system makes me solve stuff like "select all the sonics" and gives me pics of Sonic's Drive Thru, burger king and sonic the hedgehog. I have reached the ultimate difficulty in captcha levels because of my speed and accuracy.

Or it makes me do 10 normal ones in a row.
Jump to Top