User Controls

has anyone here besides sploo actually tried dee ex em?

aka bundy aka cough medicine?

would you recommend?
    Yes, and absolutely fucking not. Shit tier drug with bountiful side effects and little reward. It's for people who can't afford real drugs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Yes. I recommend extracting it from the syrup and placing it in a capsule. 500mg or so can yield a fantastic psychedelic experience. Do not use it if you are on psych meds, specifically SSRI's or lithium.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/bundy/faq/bundy_chemistry.shtml

EDIT: You'll have to google "Agent Lemon extraction" because the link above isn't going to work.
    HTS highlight reel
    Enter... you know I dabbled in dex for years. Bundy is a holy substance, intended only to be imbibed by the Chosen Ones. You don't choose the bundy, the bundy chooses you. Anyone who says it's shit-tier is just not one of the Chosen.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yes. I recommend extracting it from the syrup and placing it in a capsule. 500mg or so can yield a fantastic psychedelic experience. Do not use it if you are on psych meds, specifically SSRI's or lithium.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/bundy/faq/bundy_chemistry.shtml

EDIT: You'll have to google "Agent Lemon extraction" because the link above isn't going to work.

Is that the FAQ from 1995? Coz I was reading that just before on my phone. Stuff like "get the wrong cough syrup and you will die" is fucking frightening.
    I did it quite a few times when I was younger, it's a good readily available dissociative. Every now and then I still get a hankering to take some but then think better of it.
    Originally posted by Enter Is that the FAQ from 1995? Coz I was reading that just before on my phone. Stuff like "get the wrong cough syrup and you will die" is fucking frightening.

Not from the FAQ, more of a supplementary instruction on how to remove all the unnecessary, sugary bits from the syrup and produce a white, crystalline powder. It's pretty easy, you don't need much chemistry knowledge to do it and it only requires a few household chemical ingredients. And all you need to know about choosing the right cough syrup is to find ones with only bundy as the ingredient.
    Originally posted by Zanick Not from the FAQ, more of a supplementary instruction on how to remove all the unnecessary, sugary bits from the syrup and produce a white, crystalline powder. It's pretty easy, you don't need much chemistry knowledge to do it and it only requires a few household chemical ingredients. And all you need to know about choosing the right cough syrup is to find ones with only bundy as the ingredient.

Do you feel like the extracted stuff is better than straight up drinking cough syrup?
    It's good if you're sick. I don't really regard it as being very recreational.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 Yes, and absolutely fucking not. Shit tier drug with bountiful side effects and little reward. It's for people who can't afford real drugs.

QFT. I'd just add that's it's good for resetting high meth tolerances but I wouldn't want to have to count on that more than once every few months. Taking it 3 or so hours before blast off seems to be the sweet spot in resetting tolerance at least for me.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Do you feel like the extracted stuff is better than straight up drinking cough syrup?

Well, you avoid the inactive bits. It does feel 'cleaner' in my experience, but I can't say with certainty that I owe it to having extracted the stuff.
    I remember seeing pure stuff for dirt cheap on the clearnet a few years back, I almost ordered like 25 grams once.

Edit: it's all over Alibaba still...but so is everything else.
    Semiazas Tuskegee Airman
    I took two a few times. I think's borderline level 2, if memory serves. I hated it. However, time passed, and I wouldn't any money and I figured I had exaggerated how shitty it felt until I did it again. Rinse and repeat.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erorr Houston
    Originally posted by HTS Enter… you know I dabbled in dex for years. Bundy is a holy substance, intended only to be imbibed by the Chosen Ones. You don't choose the bundy, the bundy chooses you. Anyone who says it's shit-tier is just not one of the Chosen.

Lol...."dabbled" Me and you practically tried writing the bundy bible in our usage.

Still though bleck...that drugs no more then a tool used by people looking to escape reality without the money or access to anything practical. Depression and escapism are its only friend.
    Originally posted by Erorr Lol…."dabbled" Me and you practically tried writing the bundy bible in our usage.

Still though bleck…that drugs no more then a tool used by people looking to escape reality without the money or access to anything practical. Depression and escapism are its only friend.

You wrote a better post about Bundy describing it as the calling card of the lonely.

It's just a one way ticket out of boredom/loneliness, for those who don't care if they may spend a few hours feeling worse than sober.
Jump to Top