User Controls

Men are fucking pieces of shit.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Seriously, I can't go anywhere without being reminded of how much they fucking suck.

Everywhere I go, they only think with their fucking dicks. "Hey baby can I buy you a drink?" Yeah, you can buy me a drink. OH WHAT'S THAT? YOU ONLY WANTED TO BUY ME A DRINK BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME??!!! FUCK YOU!!!

DICKHEAD!!!

ASSHOLE!!!

Holy fuck I hate men.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Enterita African Astronaut
    No, they're all the fucking same. They're like a drug. They're poison. I honestly don't understand how any women wants to be with them.

Beep beep!
    Hah
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Op have you met Enter? I think you two would hit it off!
    Termenter is batting like .00000004 in posts:laugh ratio. This post goes tho. Thanked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Enterita Seriously, I can't go anywhere without being reminded of how much they fucking suck.

Everywhere I go, they only think with their fucking dicks. "Hey baby can I buy you a drink?" Yeah, you can buy me a drink. OH WHAT'S THAT? YOU ONLY WANTED TO BUY ME A DRINK BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO FUCK ME??!!! FUCK YOU!!!

DICKHEAD!!!

ASSHOLE!!!

Holy fuck I hate men.

If you had a dick you would understand cupcake.
Jump to Top