User Controls

I found something else...

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    [FONT=courier new]I did not write this, but I thought some people here might be interested:[/FONT]

Where do I begin? It started years ago with the repeating number sequences. Have you seen it? On clocks, license plates, receipts, everywhere. It can't be coincidence can it? I see it on a daily basis, it can't be. Chance plays no part in what I've seen. Then it becomes more in depth but still subtle. You hear it on the radio. The songs they play for you? Do you know what I'm talking about? Surely someone does, I can't be alone, I just can't be. Suddenly its in everything, music, books, movies. Its everywhere, have you seen it? Someone knows but who?

Have you gotten the visits? When you sleep, and then suddenly they are there? I can feel them working on me. I always keep my eyes closed because I might freak out if I saw a non-human in the room with me and I know they aren't there to hurt me. Do you get the dreams? With the ships? Do you close your eyes and see the strange objects?

Do you know about the owls? Who they are? And then maybe the eagles, and who you are? I've seen it enough to know its not coincidence. Something is definitely afoot, but what exactly I'm still not sure. I feel like I'm missing something big. Who am I really? They've locked me down tight. No memory of anything prior at all. I wish I could just remember something, anything.

Seriously does anyone here know what I'm talking about?

Alright so I want to take some time here to speak plainly about my experiences and share some thoughts. I am always learning though and I am by no means saying I understand things correctly. Mainly I just wondering if anyone else out there is going through a similar process or having similar experiences because so far the journey has been pretty lonely.

I would say about 7-8 years ago I was a relatively normal person. I had just gone through a breakup and was having a very hard time with it. During this time I came across a website talking about near death experiences. Now I have always been more of an "intellectual" and looked at the world through cold logic so I was an atheist, but that website was the trigger that began to open my mind to other possibilities. I found out about guardian angels, and one night I was having a really hard time due to my breakup and I asked mine if they could help me out in some way. This I think was the starting point that allowed them to "interfere" with my life if you will, as I had given them permission to do so.

Some time later (it couldnt have been long maybe within a year) I started seeing repeating number patterns on the clock. I would be working and just look up at the clock and it would be 2:22, or 11:11. This began to happen very frequently. At first I had no idea what it meant but I thought it was strange. It started to happen so frequently that I had to do a google search for "repeating number sequences" to see just what the hell is going on. Thats when I learned about the so called "angel numbers", and that the angels use them to get your attention. There are websites that explain the meaning behind certain sequences of numbers. The angels started using this as a kind of way to talk to me. I have always had very good memory and attention to detail and I think this helps, but they started showing me repeating patterns of numbers on clocks and other things, but especially license plates. This is where I came to understand that there is a lot more to this reality than most people know, because the angels somehow ALWAYS know not only where I will be at every second of the day, they also seem to know where everyone else will be too. And I always seem to be in the right place at the right time for them to show me whatever it is they want to show me.

Now in 2011 things started to get really intense. I had been learning more and more about extraterrestrials and became very interested. I told the ETs that I would be willing to help them with whatever they needed help with. Prior to this I had not had any kind of encounter with UFOs or ETs. I should mention also around this time I found a peculiar book titled "A Course In Miracles" which I'll talk more about here in a minute. In March of 2011 I had come home from work (I was working nights) and went to bed. I woke up at 5:55pm. Stayed up for a couple hours doing the usual and decided to go back to sleep. I was staying on the 2nd floor of a 1 bedroom apartment and that night my blinds happened to be open. Now I'll try to describe what happened as best I can. I was asleep and I was dreaming. Suddenly I was conscious and I could see a huge light right outside my 2nd floor apartment window. Almost instantly I passed out… and just as instantly I was awake again, and the huge light flew off, leaving a swirl of pinkish yellow light on my walls as it flew away very quickly. The entire thing happened in what felt like maybe 3 or 4 seconds, very quickly. I looked at the clock and it was after 11pm. After this happened I began having a series of dreams where I would see all manners of UFOs. Shortly after I went through some major life changes which I wont detail here because its mostly personal but pretty much everything about my life changed after that. After a few months the dreams stopped and things kinda went back to normal.

After that I started to read more and more especially the course in miracles. The course is not your average book by any means. Now I'm not here to promote or advertise anything, thats not what this is about. But basically I just want to say that I now understand concepts I probably wouldn't have been able to understand otherwise such as the higher self, the higher mind, the unconscious mind, the projection of physical reality, and other things like the collapsing of time and also mind joining. I have not yet been able to train my mind to a degree to affect my conscious perception. My mind has been very resistant and I still feel like I have a lot of work ahead of me. But from my understanding the end result will be a complete merging with the higher self. I have actually had two dreams very recently where the higher self came inside my body and took control. I was not in control, but I could feel what felt like pure unbridled raw power coursing through every inch of my body. In both cases I was flying through walls and over large areas.

Things stayed fairly normal until September of 2015. I had not had any encounters since the one in 2011. Since september I have been getting frequent visits from the ETs. I am not afraid when they come because I understand the process. They paralyze so that you do not hurt yourself. Its always in a half dream state but I can feel them working on the body so I know its real. I have never seen them, most of the time I dont try to open my eyes.. I just focus on breathing and staying as calm as possible. The times Ive tried to open my eyes I couldnt because of the paralysis. Now here are some of my experiences from their visits: A few times they were pulsing something through my body, it didn't hurt just a strange sensation. When they do the pulse usually at the end I have an out of body, one time I flew into my living room, one time outside the apartment wall, before waking up in my bed. One time they came and it felt like they were there for a really long time, like maybe 30 minutes. I was paralyzed and it felt like they were moving my body around in strange ways. Towards the end I was starting to have a hard time breathing, so I tried to move and break out of the paralysis. When I did this I was face down in my bed, and I did break it. As soon as I did I heard someone in the room make a surprised sound and started breathing fast like I startled them, I could hear them breathing. Immediately they had me back under paralysis and I woke almost instantly. One day I was having a hard time with myself, anyone on this path knows its not an easy one. That night they gave me a really pleasant dream where others (humans) were picking me up from the ground and basically telling me I'm not alone, suddenly I'm face down in my bed in the half dream state and I can actually hear the ETs in the room with me. They are making a weird sound, sort of buzzing/wispy definitely not human. I'm paralyzed of course, but I realize what is happening and I think to them "Hey guys can you hear me?? I can hear you!!". Here is the funny part, they started to laugh!! It was not a human laugh by any means, it was a weird buzzy sound but I knew they were laughing. The last encounter actually happened last night, I was sleeping on my couch and someone came. This time when they paralyzed me I could see shapes (triangles and lines connected) then proceeded into a strange dream. Also I should mention in september when they started visiting again, for a few nights I would close my eyes and I could see bizarre objects. I can still sometimes see them when I close my eyes. I'm not sure what they are, they look like little machines sometimes with lights, like maybe a spaceship but I'm not too sure what I'm looking at.

Now I also want to talk a little just randomly about some other things I have seen. Over the years I have learned that owls are references to them. The owls are the watchers. Its everywhere in pop culture, I think I even saw a random commercial about juice showing the owl and making a reference to the watcher. The eagle is me. They refer to me as the eagle. I can't remember how I came to understand that exactly, I kept seeing terms with eagle over and over and somehow I knew they were talking about me. Just for example, one time after I was having a hard day I saw a picture, it had an eagle and it said "everyday we make it, we'll make it the best we can", trying to get me to be more positive. I know they are talking about me, its just something I know. One time I also came across a random picture, someone posted a wallet with an owl but accidentally forgot to put their name on it, so it ended up being a picture of an owl and under the owl it said "insert your name here". I know they were talking to me with that one. I really would like to be an owl.

I have also seen so much stuff in pop culture indicating there is definitely something going on. Movies like "The Matrix" are just the tip of the iceberg. I like to play video games and actually came across an entire MMO game about secret societies called "The Secret World", a very bizarre game chock full of esoteric symbolism and lots of illuminati references. I should mention I do not have a negative view of the illuminati like most people. But there are so many other things, like a system of a down music video completely about UFOs and alien hybrids, a deftones video showing owls and the goddess Ishtar while making very blunt references to ETs, a Lil Wayne video showing what appear to be hybrid human/serpent beings. I have also seen a lot of references in random books on store shelves, fiction ones. For instance, there is one called Endgame, a puzzle book talking about ETs - bearing the mark of the brotherhood of the snake (illuminati) on the front, which contains links to many websites talking about ETs and ancient human history. It very explicitly states at the front of the book "Much of this book is fiction, but much of the information in it is not. Endgame is real. And Endgame is coming." Its basically shown me that whoever is creating this kind of stuff knows whats going on, I'm assuming its the brotherhoods.

Then there are things like this website. Now I have not spent a lot of time trying to analyze this site, but I have looked through quite a few pages (enough to find this forum) and found it also to be quite bizarre. I can only assume its also something from the brotherhoods. Here are my thoughts about it, and I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure everything in this 3D physical reality is actually designed by and comes from the reality of higher dimensional beings. The minds and capabilities of these beings are beyond our comprehension, and I have no doubt they are able to design complete realities including this one. I'm sure the English "Magical betabet" was designed by them with the numbers in mind. Numbers seem to be important, for whatever reason. Its the main way the angels have communicated to me over the years.

So thats my story. I should mention that I am an average human in every way you could imagine. I feel very blessed that I was able to come in with no memory and understand the things I do. I still don't have it all figured out though. I know I'm on the path, as I'm sure some of you out there are as well. Some of the posts I've seen on the forum seem to indicate some of you know a lot. Sometimes I wonder if some of you are connected to the higher mind yet. I wish I could get there. I have a feeling it takes a lot of meditation but unfortunately I have a hard time staying quiet consistently. I do feel my eye chakra though, I can feel it in my forehead, its an actual physical sensation. It gets really intense when I am quiet for a bit.

So any of you have crazy stories to tell or is it just me?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^that was pretty good, it's something most of us know about, but that guy put it in a more articulate manner than most are willing to do.

though it could of had more about the earth being flat
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Morons believe the Earth is flat.
    The earth is ∆ you fucking retards

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahedral_hypothesis

First paragraph of the first quote was lovely, and I related. The rest I related to only in part. Life is strange.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_the_%22Influencing_Machine%22_in_Schizophrenia
Jump to Top