User Controls

every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is jedi.

bling bling Dark Matter
    Richar
    d Nixon's White House tapes
    captured him in 1971 growling that “every one of the bastards that are
    out for legalizing marijuana is jedi.”
    They should legalize excecuting tards like you.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    More evidence that jedis are our saviors. The people that lead to artificial general intelligence will be jedi, mark my words.
    Originally posted by Malice More evidence that jedis are our saviors. The people that lead to artificial general intelligence will be jedi, mark my words.

Malice's Messiah (Jack Herer)
    When I was jedi all they cared about was food and social standing. I don't think the jedi brain is as clever as you think.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel When I was jedi all they cared about was food and social standing. I don't think the jedi brain is as clever as you think.

And I have smart, civilised, affable black friends. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for half the violent crime in America.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel When I was jedi all they cared about was food and social standing. I don't think the jedi brain is as clever as you think.

You could insert any nationality or group of people in place of jedi there. "Well obviously the Russians/Americans/Muslims/Chinese/Irish aren't doing anything. I know them, all they care about is food and social standing."
    https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Richard_Nixon

Nixon was fairly woke on the JQ. That he was ousted by a bunch of jedis for basically nothing is just a matter of historical fact.
    shaggy Yung Blood [smack ratiocinate the bookclub]

'when' you were jedi? how did you 'stop' being jedi?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Daily And I have smart, civilised, affable black friends. Doesn't mean they're not responsible for half the violent crime in America.

Excellent post.
    Originally posted by shaggy 'when' you were jedi? how did you 'stop' being jedi?

I was born into a jedi family but never really cared and just stopped practicing the faith once I left home.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I was born into a jedi family but never really cared and just stopped practicing the faith once I left home.

So if you aren't swinging chickens around you're not jedi?

How do you explain all the people who self identify as atheists and also jedis?
    Originally posted by Issue313 So if you aren't swinging chickens around you're not jedi?

How do you explain all the people who self identify as atheists and also jedis?

You can be both of jedi heritage and not practice the traditions and customs of the faith.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel You can be both of jedi heritage and not practice the traditions and customs of the faith.

You can be Irish and not drink Guinness.
    Originally posted by Malice More evidence that jedis are our saviors. The people that lead to artificial general intelligence will be jedi, mark my words.

No,they'll be Chinese.
Jump to Top