User Controls

ATTN: Aldra

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Did you discover the Strava Heatmap vulnerability?

https://twitter.com/_DanielSinclair/status/958455416744284160
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    not asian enough
    I'll kill you faggot
    Also, the description is literally Aldra. If there was no pic, I would also go "yeah 100% Aldra. That smug bastard wasn't even saying anything about the vulnerabilities, he was just silently gloating."
    Originally posted by Lanny not asian enough

Actual picture of Aldra (warning, personal information within):

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    isnt he a working person ???
    whenever sophie equates programming with being intelligent god kills a black cat
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, that twink has an 'FSA' flag in his twitter logo
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    guy just parrots popular US talking points; doubt he would've gotten an NYT article otherwise.

Not even sure it should be classed as a vulnerability really - people are willingly providing this information to an aggregator; they're publicly broadcasting their historical location to a company that makes (some of) it publicly accessible. If anything it's a failure of world militaries to maintain operational security.

This is really very basic though - it's only come to the fore because

1) the 'heatmaps' are easily available
    2) foreign militaries are the only ones in the region able to afford fitbits

Think about all the other connectivity endpoints that are logged silently - cellular phone service, GPS, satellite uplinks, specific radio frequencies...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I want to know what kind of bitch ass soldier needs a fitbit to start with? Like don't they do drills and shit?

I wonder if the arm vibration in the circlejerks count as steps.
    Originally posted by Lanny I want to know what kind of bitch ass soldier needs a fitbit to start with? Like don't they do drills and shit?

It's to track the calories they burned stealing paycheques from the American taxpaying public.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Lanny I want to know what kind of bitch ass soldier needs a fitbit to start with? Like don't they do drills and shit?

Your candy ass couldn't make the 1st day of basic. Even the lamest US soldier is more than a match for your fat effeminate sit all day ass.

Your bubble yum ass would probably be dead if you lived my life
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Your bubble yum ass would probably be dead if you lived my life

Your bubble yum ass wouldn't be full of cum if you lived my life.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Your bubble yum ass would probably be dead if you lived my life

Wait a second, who said this originally? Was it Snoopy?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Daily Wait a second, who said this originally? Was it Snoopy?

That's a bingo!
Jump to Top