User Controls

This hangover is a motherfucker

Yeah I'm not doing this again :icon13:
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    How much did you drink?
    That was me this morning. Woke up with work in two hours. I'm never drinking EVER again. Never.
    If you swap between drinking alcohol and water you won't get as much of a hangover.
    ^ is water my taboo word?
    nope
    Originally posted by Enter If you swap between drinking alcohol and water you won't get as much of a hangover.

I drink like 3L of water a day and more when i drink. I drank a lot tho. It's been a while since i had a hangover this bad.
    Originally posted by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick ^ is water my taboo word?

lol no, seriously google it. Drink water when you're drinking alcohol!
    Water doesn't do much by itself, you also need shit like gatorade to fix your hangover fast.
    alcohol sucks so much compared to benzos

benzos are way better in every way, except that they're way easier to wreck your life on
    Originally posted by Vizier Water doesn't do much by itself, you also need shit like gatorade to fix your hangover fast.

Oh okay.

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 I drink like 3L of water a day

Originally posted by Enter Oh okay.

That's from Brazil.
    Originally posted by Vizier That's from Brazil.

Nnnno, it's from Mexico.

https://www.reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/comments/6m2nb8/mexican_cartel_members_behead_a_rival/

Faggot. Stupid faggot.
    Alright, whatever. Excuse me for not knowing my gore videos, edgelord.
    Originally posted by Vizier Alright, whatever. Excuse me for not knowing my gore videos, edgelord.

You're the only one who has a problem with me and I don't even know or remember why.
    Originally posted by Vizier You're the only one who has a problem with me and I don't even know or remember why.

It was around the time you fell in love with a catfish on the internet to the point of flying all the way to england or europe or wherever it was.
    Originally posted by Enter It was around the time you fell in love with a catfish on the internet to the point of flying all the way to england or europe or wherever it was.

lol seriously that's the reason? I think made some faggy post about it once I think and everyone made a big deal out of it but that was like 7 years ago. I dunno why everyone thinks I'd actually spend money on flying all the way to England for that. But yeah that was some cringy shit.
    Originally posted by Vizier lol seriously that's the reason? I think made some faggy post about it once I think and everyone made a big deal out of it but that was like 7 years ago. I dunno why everyone thinks I'd actually spend money on flying all the way to England for that. But yeah that was some cringy shit.

"i'll save every penny i have for her even if it takes workin every day at that fast food place"
Jump to Top