List of bad things that can happen if you chase women:

- Get an STD
    - Get her pregnant
    - Get in trouble for sexual harassment/misconduct
    - Lose a lot of your money
    - Lose a lot of your time
    - Have your heart broken
    - Have your soul broken

"B-B-But if you don't chase after them, you're gay! Don't you like pussy, dude?!" You're a bunch of fucking close-minded buffoons. Masturbation and prostitutes exist for a reason. I don't understand you fucking morons.

There is no logical, good reason to chase after women. Some of you faggots will try to be edgy and be like, "but we have to procreate to keep the white race alive!", yet then you'll claim nihilism in another post. Fuck you all.
    Originally posted by Enter - Get an STD

Not if you don't fuck on the first date and assess her sexual history before sticking anything in her.

Originally posted by Enter - Get her pregnant

So what? Wear a condom or abort it, no big deal. Or fuck her in the ass or pull out.

Originally posted by Enter - Get in trouble for sexual harassment/misconduct

Not if you aren't a dick misogynistic pig

Originally posted by Enter - Lose a lot of your money

Not if you aren't getting cucked. Most of the girls I've lived with have all the bills in their name and we are pretty equal with finance.

Originally posted by Enter - Lose a lot of your time

No you don't, you spend it with someone you love or at least put up with to fuck, time cannot be lost you just have to enjoy how you choose to spend it and most people don't want to spend their time alone.

Originally posted by Enter - Have your heart broken

It's how you grow up and mature which obviously hasn't happened for you ever, how old are you lol?.

Originally posted by Enter - Have your soul broken

Maybe if you're some bottom bitch but not a real man.

Originally posted by Enter "B-B-But if you don't chase after them, you're gay! Don't you like pussy, dude?!" You're a bunch of fucking close-minded buffoons. Masturbation and prostitutes exist for a reason. I don't understand you fucking morons.

But you ARE gay and not chasing women just means that when you are old you will have nobody around just like you do now, enjoy being alone forever I guess.

Originally posted by Enter There is no logical, good reason to chase after women. Some of you faggots will try to be edgy and be like, "but we have to procreate to keep the white race alive!", yet then you'll claim nihilism in another post. Fuck you all.

You're just a backwards cuck that can't handle rejection or relationships, no wonder you're alone, any woman would dump you in a week because all you do is bitch and whine about stupid shit. Maybe if you took charge of your life and stopped being a whining man child you would actually have a good life, but nope ALL BITCHES ARE SLUTS ITS JUST A DRUG MAN. you sound like an angsty seventeen year old and you're probably fat and ugly too.
    You're right, I can't handle rejection. It is the absolute worst thing a whore can do to me -- rejecting me. ME! I will not put myself through that humiliating defeat ever again. They're essentially saying, "I consider you a subpar human being who doesn't deserve to be with someone as good as me; you are not good enough". It is traumatizing. How can a human being not be "good enough" for another human being. Fucking horrific.
    Originally posted by Enter You're right, I can't handle rejection. It is the absolute worst thing a whore can do to me – rejecting me. ME! I will not put myself through that humiliating defeat ever again. They're essentially saying, "I consider you a subpar human being who doesn't deserve to be with someone as good as me; you are scum". It is traumatizing.

No it's not. There's like 7 billion people so who cares if even half of them hate you/ think your ugly. Go to the Philippines where white men are all considered sexy, or chase ugly girls and reject some of them if you want to build your confidence.

Or just live your life as an actual subpar cuck and enjoy being a faggot forever, your choice.

Wow, looks so worth it. I so wanna be one of them!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Enter You're right, I can't handle rejection. It is the absolute worst thing a whore can do to me – rejecting me. ME! I will not put myself through that humiliating defeat ever again. They're essentially saying, "I consider you a subpar human being who doesn't deserve to be with someone as good as me; you are not good enough". It is traumatizing. How can a human being not be "good enough" for another human being. Fucking horrific.

that's why you dump them first, you mong

Originally posted by Enter

Wow, looks so worth it. I so wanna be one of them!

That's probably gonna be you one day. With your attitude that's all you can possibly attract.
    I'm in passive mode right now. If any women want to negotiate out our genitals connecting I'm open to it.
    Originally posted by Marcos Aurelius I'm in passive mode right now. If any women want to negotiate out our genitals connecting I'm open to it.

This is the way to be.
Jump to Top