User Controls

Women are a drug. Stay away.

They're poison. They're the shittiest drug there is. The high isn't even that good! You can achieve it yourself with a hand and your imagination.
    I'm not gay, so no.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm not gay, so no.

How fucked are you? You're like the society-pressured victim who doesn't want to stop drinking beer because "I ain't a pussy, brah!". It's poisoning you and you don't give a fuck.
    Originally posted by Enter How fucked are you? You're like the society-pressured victim who doesn't want to stop drinking beer because "I ain't a pussy, brah!". It's poisoning you and you don't give a fuck.

Yeah I don't give a fuck because I'm not a cowardly faggot like you that gets dumped once and cries about it for 10 years. Getting dumped or rejected is good because you move on to better people and build confidence if you're not some bottom beta faggot like you.
    HTS highlight reel
    No they aren't. 😑
    then stop posting about them constantly retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    enter gets his favourite drug all over his face and chest
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    but pussy feels so good

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by aldra enter gets his favourite drug all over his face and chest

What a loser, everyone knows the best way to do it is to boof it.
    Lol Enter is trollin' hard.

His hate posts do be fly though - RestStop.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm not gay, so no.

You are in a relationship with a man. You're gay.
    Funny thing is, enjoyment of love, sex, companionship, etc is nothing more than chemical reactions occurring in your brain

So in a way, women are exactly like drugs.
    Originally posted by ε“ˆε“ˆδ½ ηœ‹δΈζ‡‚δΈ­ζ–‡ You are in a relationship with a man. You're gay.

No you are.
Jump to Top