User Controls

Radio

Hey I am seriously interested in the idea of live radio on SHOUTcast.
    My channel will have intro music, commercials featuring the very finest products (such as roboth waifus), the greatest tunes to ever grace your ears and of course yours truly moi will be there as the dj.
    So how much does a SHOUTcast server cost.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    google is your friend
    mso8 Houston
    midnightsnacks was an inspiration
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby google is your friend

this is the type of attitude that'll fucking destroy this forum dickhead

do you know how many forums i've been on where whenever someone asks a question, retards like you reply with "google it", and then the forum ends up shutting down from inactivity? fag? stupid faggot?

FUCK you.
    Originally posted by Enter this is the type of attitude that'll fucking destroy this forum dickhead

do you know how many forums i've been on where whenever someone asks a question, retards like you reply with "google it", and then the forum ends up shutting down from inactivity? fag? stupid faggot?

FUCK you.

this place isn't gonna die til all of the users die out or finally become homeless addicts and even then probably not. when niggaz got like decades invested in this shit lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter this is the type of attitude that'll fucking destroy this forum dickhead

FUCK you.

bitch please hickie is someones sock puppet account and he rants 24/7 on conspiracies and handsome and well tanned individuals with out ever backing up his threads with any info. Take for example his 2017 nigs video thread awards thread he made.. he never even posted a video he made..

It's dickheads like him and whyte knight faggots like yourself that back his bullshit that kill the forum.

please die? please?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    So there gonna be any daft punk?
    Call it virgin radio.
Jump to Top