User Controls

Dude at my work who doesn't eat phallic shaped foods

No bananas, no sausages, nothing. Even on pizza, he won't eat sausage. Carrots and cucumbers even. His imagination is large and in charge. Is he on the right rope? Or is he crusin for a brusin in that closet of his? Find out next week on the new DRAGONBALL Z
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Is he catholic?
    Yeah, people who think about penis a lot are gay.
    make him a pb & honey sandwich but draw a giant dick and balls with hair with the honey and take a picture. after he eats it, show him the picture
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vizier Is he catholic?

What does being catholic have to do with it? Cut out your bullshit one liners.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby What does being catholic have to do with it? Cut out your bullshit one liners.

I've heard of people doing the same thing as OP and in most cases here it's because they were abused by catholic priests as kids. They try to be all super macho to avoid the shame.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    You should straight out ask him if he was molested or ever did anything gay. Record it.
    Originally posted by Vizier I've heard of people doing the same thing as OP and in most cases here it's because they were abused by catholic priests as kids. They try to be all super macho to avoid the shame.

Well if you're serious then thats pretty crazy I know catholics as I am one but that sounds ridiculous.

And something I don't get it why aren't there as many jokes / manifestations of degeneracy about other doctrines of christianity like there is Catholicism, I don't think they are necessarily any better or worse..
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 No bananas, no sausages, nothing. Even on pizza, he won't eat sausage. Carrots and cucumbers even. His imagination is large and in charge. Is he on the right rope? Or is he crusin for a brusin in that closet of his? Find out next week on the new DRAGONBALL Z

what does he eat then? Jello?
    Originally posted by 哈哈你看不懂中文 No bananas, no sausages, nothing. Even on pizza, he won't eat sausage. Carrots and cucumbers even. His imagination is large and in charge. Is he on the right rope? Or is he crusin for a brusin in that closet of his? Find out next week on the new DRAGONBALL Z

what does he eat then? Jello and mushed peas like a baby?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Well if you're serious then thats pretty crazy I know catholics as I am one but that sounds ridiculous.

And something I don't get it why aren't there as many jokes / manifestations of degeneracy about other doctrines of christianity like there is Catholicism, I don't think they are necessarily any better or worse..

I guess mostly because of the whole kiddie raping thing catholic priests do, and a lot of the times the catholic church will protect those pieces of shit. While myself or nobody I know experienced abuse by priests, it's a really common problem in the whole of Latin America. Modern christians of whatever sects seem like normal people, plus aren't christian pastors or whatever allowed to marry?

Also, the joke here about born again christians or people who convert to christianity is that a lot of them are or were drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, etc.

Or maybe the guy in the OP is just a closet fag.
    Originally posted by Vizier I guess mostly because of the whole kiddie raping thing catholic priests do, and a lot of the times the catholic church will protect those pieces of shit. While myself or nobody I know experienced abuse by priests, it's a really common problem in the whole of Latin America. Modern christians of whatever sects seem like normal people, plus aren't christian pastors or whatever allowed to marry?

Also, the joke here about born again christians or people who convert to christianity is that a lot of them are or were drug addicts, alcoholics, prostitutes, etc.

Or maybe the guy in the OP is just a closet fag.

kiddie rape scandal is rampant all across the board of religion..

but maybe you're right..
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Vizier I guess mostly because of the whole kiddie raping thing catholic priests do, and a lot of the times the catholic church will protect those pieces of shit. While myself or nobody I know experienced abuse by priests,

no further questions

your owner.
    I don't eat vagina shaped foods. Tacos, etc.
    Originally posted by Enter I don't eat vagina shaped foods. Tacos, etc.

That's cuz you're a gay.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by greenplastic make him a pb & honey sandwich but draw a giant dick and balls with hair with the honey and take a picture. after he eats it, show him the picture

he'll have a bizarro breakdown
    I don't know if he is catholic, and I don't know if he was molested. I'll ask him today. Possibly in the same sentence.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby kiddie rape scandal is rampant all across the board of religion..

but maybe you're right..

Pagans don't do that shit.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Pagans don't do that shit.

Pagans invented that shit.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS Pagans invented that shit.

Maybe those new-fangled Greco-Roman bitches.
Jump to Top