User Controls

Russia Today Founder has been suicided.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-28/fbi-releases-docs-claiming-rt-founder-beat-himself-death-his-hotel-room

>The FBI just released the results of their investigation claiming that the media mogul and found of RT killed himself by repeatedly smashing his head and upper body into the ground.

SOUNDS LEGIT (((FBI)))
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Wow. A little bloodier than suicide at 300 yards to the back of the head, but either way I'm glad he was able to go out on his own terms.

RIP troubled soul.
    HTS highlight reel
    Holy fuck.
    mso8 Houston
    damn, classic mob strats huh
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    beat himself to death? ok.

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Have you ever been so drunk that you literally killed yourself by falling over 100 times? Yeah nobody else has either
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]

The feds whenever something like this happens
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    the systems of control, including the worlds media, have been hoodwinking so many fucking sheep herds for so long now, and pulling it off so easily , they often don't even bother trying very hard anymore. i mean tbf tho, you got like over 99% of people now a days just take anything they ever read in a newspaper or hear on the tv as gospel. i mean this story for instance, many people will read or watch it, they will even take the information into memory and even tell it to others. they'll do all that, yet will barely put any logical thought process into processing the information. they certainly won't question it at all. now

how the fuck can you live like that? accepting information as absolute truth so easily. they've become so used to and trusting of the system that they've effectively removed all enhancements from their brain relating to intake of information from certain 'official' sources.

that's a phrase you hear quite often from these idiots, 'yeah, its true, it was on the telly'. or 'yeah, its true, i read it in the paper'. that's their logic, that anything on tv or in the newspapers is absolute 100% accurate and truth, without a shred of doubt. how the fuck can you live that way as a human being? we're supposed to be by far the most intelligent species in known existence. how are we capable of such intelligence and ingenuity that has been demonstrated countless times over the years by so many individuals, in so many different fields. and yet capable of such staggering moronity at the same time. the human psyche is such a crazy and puzzling thing at times.

Jump to Top