User Controls

Why the pickled willy whacker willy-whacks no more.

Willy willy whacker, thats his given name. Whacking silly itty willies, that's the game he played. Tall and small, wide and grandiose. Willy smacked them all he did, and to the world he made his bid.

"Bring forth yer hairy fairy cocks," he said. "And yer big balls made of rocks. I'm not so scary, so you'll see. I'm really rather merry. I want to smack your johns, you see. So don't even try to parry."

In droves they came, and boats and cars and planes. On janes and trains, oh how they came, for they knew there was no avoiding this pain.

It was inevitable, they said. Incredibly commendable. How this strong Willy, be as he be, could sacrifice his life for me.

Sum1 continue...
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    §m£ÂgØL hows your cola bottle collection coming on? what's the oldest one you have?

is it just bottles you collect or anything cola/pepsi and that? i know some of those old cocacola store/sales fridges are worth some good money now. they often renovate them on that pawn stars program, i watched it a few times in jail.

Originally posted by NARCassist §m£ÂgØL hows your cola bottle collection coming on? what's the oldest one you have?

is it just bottles you collect or anything cola/pepsi and that? i know some of those old cocacola store/sales fridges are worth some good money now. they often renovate them on that pawn stars program, i watched it a few times in jail.

I don't collect them, i just keep them to gather dust. Whole collection is worth about 300. It's just annoying to sell them. In all other aspects I have minimalized my material possessions but i don't wanna just throw out my bottles.

It's all coke stuff, but i do have some older bottles from the early 1900s like a sodawater one that just says coke on it. The only ones i really wanna keep are my 1800s one, my Chicago collectors club one, and the ones i have in arabic, hebrew, chinese, russian, and japanese. Dey cool.
Jump to Top