User Controls

SSB Melee Is The Greatest Game Ever Made

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Or at least it's up there. It's just so well put together. I'm not even very good but it's still a blast to play with people somewhere in my general ballpark of skill, even if they beat me every game. I just wish there was non-shitty netplay because my friends aren't as into it as me and the AI can just be steamrolled at this point.

Anyway, melee appreciation thread I guess.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Taboo attempt?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol, no, I'm just itching to play a game and felt like making a thread about it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Get Smash 4 for the 3ds and play with me. Sure there's no wavedashing but at least ee could play...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I would, but I don't have a 3DS. Will probably buy a switch when 5 comes out.
    These games honestly have always seemed like shit to me. But I hate melee games in general. I wish mario kart had the roster of the smash games, i fucking love mario kart.
    Fuck i need to buy a wii again
    In 2014 I sold my wii to buy LSD.
    If I had to pick one game to be trapped on a desert island with, it would be Melee. And then when I came back, I would be a tech skill cyborg (with arthritis).
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon If I had to pick one game to be trapped on a desert island with, it would be Melee. And then when I came back, I would be a tech skill cyborg (with arthritis).

If I had someone to play with I'd say the same but playing bots gets boring as hell.
    Originally posted by Lanny If I had someone to play with I'd say the same but playing bots gets boring as hell.

Just practice your tech skill and comboes at different % fam.
    I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Enter I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

Have you tried either of the new ones? They are legit incredible.
    Vizier Tuskegee Airman [spic of the devil]
    Originally posted by Lanny Will probably buy a switch when 5 comes out.

They're actually making a Smash for Switch? While it would be cool and all, I hope they don't pull the shit they did with the Wii U version where all the downloadable content and peripherals cost more than the game itself.
    I would bet money that Nintendo will simply port Sm4sh to Switch, not make a whole new game.
    Originally posted by Vizier They're actually making a Smash for Switch? While it would be cool and all, I hope they don't pull the shit they did with the Wii U version where all the downloadable content and peripherals cost more than the game itself.

The only peripheral you need for Wii U is a GameCube adapter, which costs like $15, and GameCube controllers. You don't even need those but what kind of fag plays Smash without a GC controller?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The only peripheral you need for Wii U is a GameCube adapter, which costs like $15, and GameCube controllers. You don't even need those but what kind of fag plays Smash without a GC controller?

True, but didn't it have like 7 downloadable characters? Smash 4 already had a huge roster so I dunno what other characters they'd add besides shit like Snake or Ice Climbers again.
    Who do you all main?.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Who do you all main?.

64: Kirby and Pikachu
    Melee: Ice Climbers, Luigi, Peach
    Brawl: Olimar, Yoshi, Mr. Game & Watch

Never played much of Smash 4 though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vizier True, but didn't it have like 7 downloadable characters? Smash 4 already had a huge roster so I dunno what other characters they'd add besides shit like Snake or Ice Climbers again.

Yes. I guess because all of them were highly requested characters, in an effort to make Smash the ultimate crossover fighting game.
Jump to Top