User Controls

I've been "diagnosed" as a sociopath by so many people. :(

Back in the day I would've thought that was cool. But I don't want to be a freak. Do I really have sociopathy? Surely it's just a made up diagnosis by fucking beta, empathetic nerds who are just jealous?

NO. I'm NOT a sociopath. I'm just a bad person. There's a difference, because my brain is perfectly normal.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    They're just jealous of your enormous dong hun.
    Madman African Astronaut
    People are fucking retarded and full of pseudo psychology. They wouldn't know a sociopath if he was cutting their eyeballs out. There is literally no medical distinction between a sociopath and a psychopath and people are too stupid to know when they are unqualified and there opinion is fucking worthless.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My ex gf and my mom have both said I'm a sociopath, its just something people like to toss around when you don't do what they want.
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My ex gf and my mom have both said I'm a sociopath, its just something people like to toss around when you don't do what they want.

I can see you actually being one.
    Originally posted by D4NG0 I can see you actually being one.

nah man, thats just something women say when you aren't 100 percent perfect. Anyone thats talked to me in tinychat or irl knows I'm not perfect but I have a genuine heart and am a sweety man
    D4NG0 motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah man, thats just something women say when you aren't 100 percent perfect. Anyone thats talked to me in tinychat or irl knows I'm not perfect but I have a genuine heart and am a sweety man

No, there's a good chance you are one. You lack the characteristic intelligence tho. Quite dearly.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by D4NG0 No, there's a good chance you are one. You lack the characteristic intelligence tho. Quite dearly.

haters gonna hate
    Tokolosh Yung Blood
    Are you sure you don't want to be labeled a sociopath? You sound like you do. Maybe you're putting up this 'fake resistance' because you know it's contradictory and faggy to 'want' to be one.

What makes you a bad person? And give me an example that doesn't involve a computer.
    Originally posted by Tokolosh Are you sure you don't want to be labeled a sociopath? You sound like you do. Maybe you're putting up this 'fake resistance' because you know it's contradictory and faggy to 'want' to be one.

What makes you a bad person? And give me an example that doesn't involve a computer.

I've personally asked him and he says what makes him a bad person is insulting his friends. I've insulted my friends and I don't think it made me a bad person at all. Just jackin around
    Originally posted by D4NG0 characteristic intelligence

This is actually a debatable point in sociopathy. Clearly if socios were more intelligent the prison population would not be riddled with them. Sure there are clearly intelligent sociopaths but there are many more who are not so smart. Just because some study says ceo's and world leaders have a higher propensity for being on the sociopathic spectrum does not mean that anyone on the sociopathic spectrum is intelligent just that the intelligent ones are smart enough to stay out of prison.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Unless several of those people have degrees in psychology, I would expect them to know about as much about sociopathy as any rock you'd find by the side of the road. You're not a sociopath, you're far too weak to be one.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    I took an IQ test for the first time a few days ago and found out that I have high IQ. I'm no socio-narc though. I'm a good person with good intentions. I'm just not liked by anyone for reasons I don't know.

):
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ppl who psychoanalise everyone n diagnose everone as sociopathyk its just cus they got neurotic complexes with the apathy distracting themselfs from their own confused mentality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I diagnose you as a retard.
Jump to Top