User Controls

Fentanyl patches wtf

Madman African Astronaut
    So I put on a fent patch six fucking hours ago and I really don't feel shit. What the hell, this shit is supposed to be lethal and I haven't even gotten a buzz off it. I did a hot compress for ten minutes and that might have helped a little bit but after six hours I started to question if I will ever get a buzz. I've read that it can take 12 hours and even 24 hours to reach maximum potency but Its just so fucking frustrating to wait so long and not know if your going to get a buzz. I'm way too scared of fent to do any of the other shady shit people do with patches to get high. So does anyone have experience with these patches?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You're doing it wrong. You cut a piece off the patch and put it under your tongue. Or if it's the gel type you cut the gel pack open and smoke a drop on some foil.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Wakin up d3ad.
    Are they Duragesic or Mylan?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    slap it on your dick; increased blood flow just below the surface means faster absorption

you didn't mention the dosage
    Madman African Astronaut
    They are mallinckrodt 25 mcg, my opiate tolerance is lower than its been in a while but apparently its still pretty high. I can't decide if I should put on another one or chew a piece of it.
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its fucking with my sleep but not getting me high. Fuck it, I'm going to chew pieces of it because ODing is better than being bored. I apologize in advance if I die and didn't livestream it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    DANK or NO DANK please
    Madman African Astronaut
    I scraped the backing off and put it between my gums and teeth, I'm also doing an alcohol extraction just to see if it works. There is so much conflicting information and they might just be unabusable. Depending on how the extraction goes I might just have to pawn them off on some other sucker. There is just no solid information about it and some people claim that chewing it is ineffective and other people say it can kill you. The alcohol extraction seems to be my best bet but I can't decide if I should shoot it, boof it, or spray it up my nose. Nobody really knows shit. Can you microwave alcohol without setting it on fire?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    booooooooooof
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hold on nigga'. Don't chew the patch, just put it under your tongue like you would slap it on your skin. Don't chew it. The point is that it gets absorbed through the under side of your tongue. It's good shit. Just do it. Or next time get the nasal spray. Now that shit is the primo golden fent ROA imho. In actual MOTHERFUCKING fact, imma go get two bottles in a couple hours. Hey, dare me to open them up and inject myself with fent?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    use the patch as a rizla for a massif spliff
    Madman African Astronaut
    I put on three 25mcg patches for 24 hours and got nothing but a head ache, I will never buy patches again.
    Fentanyl isn't a bad or ineffective drug, OP is just an idiot.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    its people just like the op that fucks himself up by taking these things and not having an ounce of understanding of what he's doing, yet takes it anyway, which is what gives opiates such a bad name in the first place.

i mean if he od'd on that today, the media would be all over it telling everyone how some shining light of the community was just sadly taken away because of this evil menace substance. they won't even mention anything about him being a complete fucking moron darwin victim. they'll happily use him to demonize a substance as being completely fucking evil. and all the other idiots will sigh and believe every fucking word.

Originally posted by NARCassist its people just like the op that fucks himself up by taking these things and not having an ounce of understanding of what he's doing, yet takes it anyway, which is what gives opiates such a bad name in the first place.

i mean if he od'd on that today, the media would be all over it telling everyone how some shining light of the community was just sadly taken away because of this evil menace substance. they won't even mention anything about him being a complete fucking moron darwin victim. they'll happily use him to demonize a substance as being completely fucking evil. and all the other idiots will sigh and believe every fucking word.

Exactly. A quick googling would've solved everything. Just do the bare minimum research you need to stay informed and you're good. It's so fucking easy.

OP is the type of idiot to put it on his skin, then google it. "OH I HAVE TO PUT IT UNDER MY TONGUE THIS IS BULLSHIT I'LL DO THREE" then boom! Overdose. I've seen this happen to so many people I know because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Almost went to prison because of people like OP, even after I gave the dude advice and told him exactly how to do it.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    lol narc off his gear
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u ppl sound like ops mum dont tell him wot to do if he wanna get leandt up let him
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i know. one of the ways they go wrong is they get all their facts about drugs from other morons who don't know anymore than they do and often just say the first shit that they can dream up on the spot just to sound cool and give the appearance like they know their shit.

Jump to Top